Beware- Raj's Housemaid aka CHANDER V Ratting&Spying everybody to CEO Raj

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2017 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't talk to Chander Vasnandani (Indian brought home maid made employee) on your projects or personal life. He is there to let Raj know and Raj will use it against you. He just did this to me as **s hole !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a Joke. CEO Raj has brought his puppets all over from India and Indians in US except for finance, sales and marketing coz he don't trust indians on money matters . He then instigate all these puppets to rat each other so they never think beyond it, and he remains CEO forever.

Have you ever spoken to Chander, he is a big clown

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talking about a CLOWN . How bout ANIL HITESHI - VP of 7 departments including Regulatory, Pantry & Facilities -Janitorial services . Ha ha ha .... There's is an army of Joker's there. I heard Raj won't go to washroom without asking this Joker...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil is a douchebag, nothing more the office manager for Irvin office and he gets everything done by vendors and if you really grill him on his (VP) Pharmacovigilance knowledge u will find he is just nothing more than a garbag. CRO Raj has lost too much of his creditibility bcoz of Anil.

BTW Raj has one more office manager in Henderson office and his name is Pramod Gupta and he is very close to Anil too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, CEO Raj always thought these two will be assets but in real they are utter liabilities.

These two made sure no bright individual ever stays at SPPI for long else their positions will be in danger so they keep feeding Raj all wrong information and Raj is contimoously dvouring utter stupidity and foolishness by listening to them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chander recently gave a full BS report to CEO Raj on personal and professional life's of all who talks to him @SPPI including JT, TR, Gajanan, Rajiv, N khan & others. This is the real JOB for which this ex-maid of CEO from India is hired for. but funny part is Raj brought him from India and directly made him Director-Clinical Operations for such petty gossip mongging.

BTW, he is already accused of asking sites to do altercation in clinical trials conduct & collected source-data. I don't know why such jokers are brought by bigger joker's to malign such great professions. President Trump should stop hiring of visa professionals in such Noble professions.probably that's why nobody trust SPPI.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does Chander get free housing all this time? Does he claim this benefit on his taxes?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He gets a servant condo coz he is a boot licking servant. I heard big peeps in India are in habbit of keeping such servants. Not in US, but big Indian folks are bringing these servants from India. Chander is a perfect example of his.

Prsident Trump:- Request you to please look into this. Lot of unqualified folks are coming here illegally by abusing h1b and such Visas. Would you please take a note about one such place here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just cuz an Indian took your job Texas punk ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not just housing - fully furnished and maintained, too.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, for a long time this company has been Haven for all retarded Indians like their Facilities head Anil Hiteshi who is also supposed to be their Drug Safety & Regulatory head but Why?

Having said that I respect intellectual Indians and I got lot of Indian friends but SPPI got all low case retarded bootlicker Indians which CEO has purposely hired to do all unethical and illegal work and I completely agree with CP here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible! I know two people going through tough times at Spectrum. One living in a car, another not enough salary to eat except at work. Pay is very unequal at Spectrum. Why does Sean get huge stock bonus when others who contribute much more get small amount?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it's pathetic and schemy. People have seen CEO Raj going to Chander's company allocated luxury apartment to get details about other employees every now and then. One of Chander's neighbors who is an Indian has seen this even have pictures of the two talking right next to staircases about fishy things. What the heck? God Bless America from such crooked people.

Working @ SPPI with Chander kinda guy killing your self respect and dignity and getting yourself humiliated everyday.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, the only thing this clown Chander do is to SPY for Raj in this office.
    If you are an employee you can easily make out why CEO Raj was giving Chander recognition award literally in every meeting. Just to fool employees about his real work and make them thinking Chander is doing something great. This water is dirty as sh*t.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add to the rat list- Marilyn. What does she do all day anyways? She gets a free ride because she had cancer? She's brown?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is utter nonsense. Now I understand. That's why CEO creates that kind of drama in all staff meeting and give his spies only all awards and recognitions. We need to get Chander out as it's extremely difficult working with him.

It's hard for me to focus as I am always terrified that Anil Hiteshi and Chander kinda people are spying on rest of us all the time as both also go to CEOs house every week to give full report on each employee.

1. Sign for Get Rid of Anil Hiteshi Campaign.
    2. Sign for Get Rid of Chander Vansnandani Campaign.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She had a stroke you idiot. She's only there part time, so let it go. You don't have to speak with her if you don't want.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice debate skills with the name calling and deflection. You must be Anil.

Ok, so she had a stroke. We give special privileges to some and not others. There are others who are sick or hurting who do not get special privileges. She is still a terrible gossip. She initiates conversations with her front door comments. Stroke or no stroke, a standard of professionalism is still required.

Now answer the question- what does she do to earn her part time salary?

I wonder if I reviewed the staff records if I had another lawsuit regarding the disparity in "benefits".

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow..it seems there is tug of war and war of words going between Chander's and Gajanan. I worked day and nightwith both of them and truste internally they hate each other but when Raj asks they say they don't have any differences and foolish Raj take it. He is an utter shamless fellow himself.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree all staff meeting is a drama practiced and dictated by CEO Raj and his dirty indians at every steps...pathetic