Beware

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don’t work at Exact.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right! I don’t WORK at Exact but I do draw a paycheck here. I see the writing on the wall and I am hedging my bet. This place is a joke. Apparently, you haven’t been in this industry before!

password1234 likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work at Exact nor am I in the industry. I just agree with the sentiment that Exact is a poorly managed company.

You can just call it the Simpsons by the way. 'The Simpsons cartoon' is not necessary.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My biggest provider calls you “Exactly Not Science”! She thinks the whole company is a joke!

password1234 likes this.
  6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is new about this "idea"? Education the entire office has always been the point of a sales call. From day one of the launch of Cologuard to today. And the patient portal, once fraught with numerous difficulties was also known to be the key factor in the provider's buy-in. So, again, what so new and fresh? This is just a resurfacing of the original mantra.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You draw a paycheck and don't put in the work?

That's the most pathetic thing I've heard in a long time. The fact you're proud of it speaks volumes of the kind of person you are.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no! One provider thinks we’re a joke! What will we ever do without her?

9. password1234

password1234 new user

So I was a rep who was always in the top 10 and I was cheated multiple times out of my Commissions. This company has no Integrity whatsoever and a hostile work environment. If it was so great to work here how come they have to hire their own recruiters??? I'll tell you why, because normal outside recruiters won't touch Exact! That speaks volumes right there folks.

10. password1234

password1234 new user

Expect to be hosed

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you smoking?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't understand why a company-any company - hires their own recruiters you are wet behind the ears and don't have a lick of business sense.

"Always in the top 10" and 'screwed out of your commission'- both individual statements totally discredit you.

Let's face it, you came here, failed, and the only way you know how to cope is to make up stories rather than look in the mirror and try to get better.

password1234 likes this.
  14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right about a company having its own recruiting. However, I know that before this was the case, they employed outside recruiters and those recruiters were embarrassed and saddened by what they promised their candidates and what the candidates actually experienced.
    It doesn't really matter. The company cycled through reps and management every couple of years. It can be a good job for a while and then it can really suck based on silly management practices and big-pharma processes. Very few people ever walked away from Exact thinking that the product was anything but great. Instead they walked away shaking their heads on why sales reps were treated so poorly.
    There are other jobs out there. If you are happy, stay. If you are unhappy, leave. You make your own destiny and everyone has their own reasons for staying or leaving.

password1234 likes this.
  15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so sick of hearing about how to improve my “detail”. We sell a diagnostic test like a primary care pharma drug from the 90’s! Doesn’t help that most of the AM’s came from primary care big pharma.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best thing Exact and its leadership can do is NOT act like Pharma of the ‘90s or any decade for that matter. Pfizer is not well loved by anyone other than if you are at Pfizer.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the manager that keeps bashing reps, Why do you always think it's ONLY one person??? Many of us feel the same way, we are just too busy "detailing" and other family responsibilities to take the time to gripe. I too, left Exact... for "EXACTly" the same reasons that others posted on here and Glassdoor. Good riddance to Dirty Diana, dweeb Jim Dama, "Yes man" Andy Alexander and your hostile work environment.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Just don’t expect anyone to care that you’re gone. A job at Exact isn’t perfect, but it’s a pretty darn good one. If you’re thinking you’re going to go anywhere and they’ll run the business YOUR way, you’ll continue to be disappointed.

And, if you’re busy “detailing”, then you haven’t been listening or learning anything in the last 6 months....which is part of the reason no one will miss you. Good luck doing whatever you’re doing now. Exact will be just fine without you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it's not a good job, why do you think the turn over is so harsh here? Duh.

20. password1234

password1234 new user

Like I said, I LEFT dipshit. I could care less what has been going on in the last 6 mos. so go fuck yourself