BH performance

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 5:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how's BH doing? He traveling the country from derm to derm begging for their loyalty. He's an interesting fella for sure

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He seems to be doing well. At least he is out in the field versus other leaders who are typically detached.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is doing well especially in the eating department. have you seen him lately? like Trump says....he is HUGE. it must be a prerequisite here to be PHAT.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or maybe, he's been stuffing his clothes with the cash that the company has been giving him for doing a mediocre job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He won't be building anything here. There's nothing to build

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ortho Derm, eh? Trying to take a previously reputable name in attempt to erase your sins of the past? Like we're ever going to forget how you destroyed companies by slashing R&D, jacking up prices, and putting people out on the street?!? A tube of 5FU 5% cream is $300, your 0.5% cream for $3000? Really?!? I go out of my way NOT to write your garbage.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't "write" for anything. Once you get canned from your rep job, you will be lucky to land something at the mall.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I write oxsoralen lotion for soak PUVA to our local compounding pharmacy who charges $70 whereas Valeant charges $4000. You morons dug your own grave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

↑ typical clueless valeant, I mean ortho derm heathen ↑

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

every one of their drugs is way overpriced, not just derm

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of our drugs are life saving or life extending medicine that has been approved by government regulators. Our prices aren't any more expensive than our competitors, but they are prices to recoup the high developmental expenses. There are health plans that make them affordable to the general population.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You drugs might be able to save a life but your side effects from the same drug takes away a life.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's appropriate warnings on the label, which makes it all legal. Not everyone reacts the same way, but the potential to help outweighs the risks. We're trying to save one patient at a time.

What meaningful thing have you done with your life?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's really funny. The growth pharma mentality and what Valeant has exactly done, is buy to keep the house of cards going, slash R&D and countless other jobs, then jack up drugs prices. You're not developing anything and represent everything that is wrong with pharma.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What meaningful thing have you done with your life?[/QUOTE]

I went to medical school.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went to medical school.[/QUOTE]
    Normally a person would be proud to say that they're a doctor, if they finished medical school and have gotten their creds. Since you just claim to going to medical school, this implies that you didn't finish and probably aren't even in the field, so you're probably now a chiropractor or a quack like Alan Harper on Two and a Half Men. Even if you do become a doctor, god help your patients, since you surely will fail them by mis-diagnosis and fraudulently billing the healthcare system for your sub-par work.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Normally a person would be proud to say that they're a doctor, if they finished medical school and have gotten their creds. Since you just claim to going to medical school, this implies that you didn't finish and probably aren't even in the field, so you're probably now a chiropractor or a quack like Alan Harper on Two and a Half Men. Even if you do become a doctor, god help your patients, since you surely will fail them by mis-diagnosis and fraudulently billing the healthcare system for your sub-par work.[/QUOTE]

I am a practicing specialty physician. In case you couldn't tell by the price quotes in previous posts, there seem to be a few of us on the thread. Your arrogant ignorance has inspired me to create a spreadsheet listing the AWP of Valeant products and equivalent generic or compounded alternatives. This information is readily available through fee based hospital point of care platforms. Let's see what ProPublica or other the news outlets interested in the public good I'm sending it to decide to do with it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a practicing specialty physician. In case you couldn't tell by the price quotes in previous posts, there seem to be a few of us on the thread. Your arrogant ignorance has inspired me to create a spreadsheet listing the AWP of Valeant products and equivalent generic or compounded alternatives. This information is readily available through fee based hospital point of care platforms. Let's see what ProPublica or other the news outlets interested in the public good I'm sending it to decide to do with it.[/QUOTE]

This may be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on CafePharma (and that says a lot). I'll be sure to set my DVR for that news coverage!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It took some comments from here to inspire you into action?? News outlets will most probably laugh at your rant, so you'll never get any airtime.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you wasting your time with all this nonsense?