BH performance

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 5:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a practicing specialty physician. In case you couldn't tell by the price quotes in previous posts, there seem to be a few of us on the thread. Your arrogant ignorance has inspired me to create a spreadsheet listing the AWP of Valeant products and equivalent generic or compounded alternatives. This information is readily available through fee based hospital point of care platforms. Let's see what ProPublica or other the news outlets interested in the public good I'm sending it to decide to do with it.[/QUOTE]

Translation: "I am a board troll, pretending that I am a physician. I was fired from this company, so now I hang out here making posts like this because my feeling are hurt. I am hoping that some of you are stupid enough to believe my posts".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You nailed it. But he did say that he has all these studies and will give it to the media. More fake news. LOL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: "I am a board troll, pretending that I am a physician. I was fired from this company, so now I hang out here making posts like this because my feeling are hurt. I am hoping that some of you are stupid enough to believe my posts".[/QUOTE]

Doctor, you sound intelligent and thank you for sharing your great info.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you doctors are overcharging for unnecessary procedures and medication, thus overbilling patients, the insurance companies, and the government to get that country club membership or new Mercedes. Hippocratic oath or hypocrite? Yeah, yeah, most are okay, but it just takes a few bad apples, and you're rotten to the core.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least you can start recommending CeraVe and Ambi to patients again now that Valeant's stink is no longer associated with those brands.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm lovin it! He's secretly training at the local burger joint....he will not last long here:)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what our cafepharma resident profession doesnt understand is this

valeant charges $1000 for a drug

rebates $900 to the pbm

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is everyone enjoying Tommy boys side kick mcmuffin aka mckmyne aka the biscuit boy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh look. The mental boy is back. He has been following BH around for many years, seeking his revenge for getting fired. Pathetic.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tommy boy and muffin are still tracking the boards.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you crave their attention, mental boy. You really need to get over this obsession. You would have thought that you would have gotten over the butt hurt of getting fired after all these years. Everyone can look at your posts at the previous boards and see how you are one sick puppy. Really pathetic.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In order for me to be insulted, I'd first have to value your opinion.
    Signed: mental boy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nentally disturbed people like you don't value anything other than revenge. Get help. You need it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two options, both sad.
    1. Mcmuffin aka biscuit boy responds to all posts
    2. You are a minion for mcfuffin or Tommy boy and have to reply to all posts.

Both options are sad but real!!!
    Mcmuffin must be pushing 330 lbs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McMuffin and Billy Boy can't control food intake, so they control CP boards 24/7....
    Classless duo that couldn't care less about people. Sad but true.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mcmufin had the post about his kissing cousin Harvey removed. #stilltrackingposts

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#truthhurts

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the few managers who are proactive in the field and getting a pulse on our sales rebound.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales rebound???? Are you kidding me guy? You guys are the laughing stock of all dermatology. Pack it up! All NYC reps are miserable too.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's in denial.