BH performance

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 5:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our conference call this afternoon: will BH give his resignation? will BH appoint someone as VP Sales after he fired MM? will BH do away with Master's of the Universe bullshit? what will BH do?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30% sales force layoff I heard.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's Funny! That phone call will happen in Q4, when BH gets the boot!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what happened on the call

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y were'nt u on the call?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have your unemployment checks run out yet, mental boy?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they did. A long time ago, unfortunately. That is another reason why I have been following BH around.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much longer until BH has to go?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do you think you will finally get over your obsession with BH, mental boy? After all these years, you would think that you would have moved on with your life.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, I'm sure those great companies you walked away from would be thrilled to have your pathetic ass back. You escaped from shit only to try and turn this into what you left? It seems you are the common element poisoning everywhere you go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At some point, you really have to get over the fact that BH fired you. Stalking him year after year is not healthy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get lost Bill! You’re insignificant so stop it. Everyone who has worked with you knows you are a liability.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His recycled uninspiring Atlanta speech that garnered virtually no questions proves that the sales force has lost all confidence in him & respect for him! The end of the 3rd Q he should be handed his walking papers!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of moving on BH? How many years now on how many different company pages have you been using your worn out mental boy line? Seems like after Steifel, Merz, and now Valeant you would have come up with a new hefty boy song and dance. But no, same one trick overweight pony that we’ve seen for years.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do have a problem, yet you are in denial. It is too bad that you don’t have anyone around you that can get you the help you do desperately need.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So predictable BH. You are who everyone thinks you are. And frankly, we love helping you embarrass yourself..really the only thing you’re good at or good for - just sayin Billy boy

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on the call and I and most of my district have no faith in the BH leadership team. Nice ppl I'm sure, but that's about it. I'll stick around waiting for the next leadership team to take over Derm.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Valeant and BH...there’s enough baggage there to rent the airport luggage cart. Overpromise, under-deliver, and make a fool of yourself in the process is his MOA. And Valeant? Well, it’s Valeant and you can’t pretty up that turd no matter if you try to steal and old J&J name to put on the storefront or not.