BHBU Comp Plan

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't imagine what the goals are for people who have sold over 1000 syringes last year. There is only a handful of them who stood up at the meeting. Congrats! I hope you guys can make some serious money still. For easy math, goal = 1000. Hit 100% they will make $15000 but hit 125% make 250*$268...another $67k. I like the bonus structure. After S1 we will see if it is achievable. The high performers will have a very slim chance to rank for Chairman circle but may still make tons of money if the projections are spot on. The lower end folks, what is the minimum goal? 200? This is your chance to rank. If you can't do it, you deserved to be fired. Couldn't meet goal on syringe sales now let's see about quota sales....No more excuses! At the end of 2012, Amgen needs to get rid of low performing territories if it is consistently ranked bottom 10 for the 2.5 years of sales. Enough is enough.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing your isight, Mr or Ms manager! Some of the goals are way out of line. I myself, have a higher goal than others in my district , yet they sold more syringes than me last year (and before you rag on me, I sold 600isn syringes last year).......want to tell me how that goal/qouta strategy is fair to me? Didn't think so!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a formula, not some arbitrary number. Everyone has the SAME formula. How is that not fair? You complained when everyone had the same number, now complain when you have a number that reflects your history plus potential. Tell us what you'd propose, Wendy or William Whiner. Love to hear your brilliant solution.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's absolute BS that EVERYone has the SAME formula....keep drinking the koolaid moron!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can all blow me

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

600 is not bad. There is no model that will fit all every semester/year. The top 10% made some serious money since launch. So now it is time to motivate the others. Comp plans are never perfect but we do our best and see where everything falls in S1. Remember the adjustment after the miserable launch numbers. I made out like a bandit because everyone was not even coming close to goal. If the company's projections and algorithm is "fair", most people will hit 90-100% to goal. $15k is not a lot. 125% is the magic numbers for high syringe sales people. No, I am not a manager. Yes, my goals are way up there. Not the easiest to reach but I have 20 more weeks to do so. On the note of managers. Get off my back. You are no help riding me so hard, we just got back from training with a new strategy. Let it work itself before putting in your coaching when you don't even know me or my territory.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen, the Mgrs have our asses so wound tight I can't see where the day starts and finishes. Joe, get the mgr. numbers right . Too much!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STOP RIDING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember seeing my manager 3-4 times a year. Yes, in a year. You perform, you get the freedom, year after year after year. Make the rankings, max your bonus, make the region/team #1...life was great. Here, you sell 50, go get 100 more. Sell 200, I will ride with you to get 400. Wait, sell 1000...why not 2000? You already told me what you want, so let me do it. Go ride with the slackers and work out a master plan. Some of us really have earned to be left alone. Revisit me quarterly if my plans work out, see me more if it doesn't. I think that is not too much to ask for. When no one is looking...we are still out working! I love my job and love the company. Show me some love.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said up above qtrly visit would be plenty enough, I feel like I am in grade school and it is resonating with my offices they are sick of this shit!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh but you are such a joy to work with. fun to see you fake it with customers and fun to see you try to work a full day when I know you only work 5 hours max.

you work for me and the company I will work with you as often as I like. If you don't like it, LEAVE. I have seven other people lined up who will take your job and perform at it better.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please, the only reason there are 7 people are there lined up is because they weren't good enough at their previous job! You seem to have enough time to respond to people are trying to vent and have legitimate concerns, but if everything isn't peaches and cream, then they aren't allowed to have a voice. That is the most fake of all!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Joe told the managers to get off of the couch and coach us more. They still don't get it. If I need to be coached that much, I shouldn't have this job. I need my manager helping with access and billing issues!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no really, if you don't like it leave. Fact of the matter is, the majority of the BHBU sales force that we hired came from POD selling, was a BIG PHARMA Rep, or was unemployed from one of the two. Yes 65% of you sales people fell into one or more of the categories. Most of your managers and you are not up to the AMGEN standard yet, and that is after 3 years. You need constant coaching because you continue to blame others for your inability to get the drug to the patient.

Sell your salary in syringes or leave

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a looser mentality. Quit. I don't quit, I will only leave for a better opportunity. Until then, I give feedbacks and I have. Not just on CP. In the mean time, I will make as much money as I can whether I work 5 hrs or 12 hrs. The results matter first and everything else, I can and will challenge.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and complain and whine and be a loser, you can't even cover your salary and comp package, so basically you are on welfare. doing less than your share and sucking the company dry. Thats right you don't quit you have to be fired, then you can get welfare and unemployment. Loser Pharma Pod Monkey that thinks they hit it big time at Amgen, but all you can do is complain and take credit for other peoples work. Those Rheums in your territory, are they only reason you are successful.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that is why some BHBU reps are successful...all those damn territories with Rheums. But lucky me, my mom is a PCP with over 100,000 DOT. My dad is the pharmacy director of a hospital. The referring docs are all their friends. The kicker is, my sister owns a chain of pharmacies. So this year, sales will come easy since I have all the right people lined up to use Prolia. So lucky to have my territory.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No monkey, unlike the selfish DICK you are, And actually I only have a few Rheums writing until another unit forked it up, no probs I can fix it for ya, but am doing above the mark. You like to bring yourself into the conversation by justification, actually nothing was said about quitting, being fired or any of that MGR. shit. We just don't like you playing lets go play ridey long daddy all the time, you seem to be into self justification? It leads me to believe you have a confidence problem, it usually shows its ugly head once you are stressed to the max. Do all of us a favor and go pull it!!!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unless you sell over 600 syringes a year, you are not covering your cost. Hard facts. Every year you are below 600 add the deficit to the next year.