BHC Stock

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Dec 1, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true and I’ve experienced it first hand. Get ready for death by 1000 cuts.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the stock go below $5? I’m thinking yes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope so. Leadership bankruptcy would add an extra wrinkle of fun. Watching them squirm knowing they hitched their financial future to the Titanic is so satisfying.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trading at a 25 year low right now. The entire board and all executives should be fired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t have anything more to lose than us , actually probably less because they were given the stock that some of us actually paid for with the espp.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But they probably bought big homes, fancy cars and new ta tas for the wife based on the balance in that stock account. And now it’s worth 20% of what it was just a year ago. Oops.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on - The $$ amount in stock accounts don’t mean a thing until you need to sell. No one is selling anything now - the market will eventually recover - history demonstrates that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The market will recover but it will be years for BHC to recover, if it ever does. There is nothing postive left to drive this stock into the $20. Years of massive debt with the main product being at the maturity stage isn’t good. Price increases can only go so far.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, but unless we go bankrupt I still believe the ESPP is a great way to make money as long as you sell your shares as they vest quarterly. That 75% match is great

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Papa resigned the BOD today and tapped Paulson to replace him. Stock hit its lowest point in 25 years at sub $7 a share this week. Looks like the guy who saw this as the turnaround of a lifetime decided he named enough picking over the bones of Valeant and now he wants to give Paulson a place at the trough. Look for more Paulson family members lining up at the carcass. God help us if Norwich wins the lawsuit and starts stamping out X550 pills.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Norwich is the only one of four companies who petitioned to start producing Xifaxan. They are the only on that didn’t take the payout deal. They know they have a case so they are sticking to their guns. If they win Salix is finished. I guess we will know by the end of the summer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well… yup.