BI contract

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2016 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are we automatically toast when the ax falls at BI tomorrow?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well.......what happened?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you are not BI employees, you will be the first to go. Better look for another job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn! I loved working for A$$field! ;)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we all getting laid off tomorrow on a 1:00 p.m. Webex?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not looking good, but my guess is that only the non productive territories will be gone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How strong are your sources?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ashfield is all about territories and revenue generation. Fund the beast. Sales are not important. Check the box

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Productivity of territories isn’t a factor. The contract is done. BI’s business plans in 2018 do not include Ashfield. Sorry. Good luck to you all...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That does not matter. What matters is that you polish up that resume and get ready for an emotional roller coaster. Good luck to you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is really not a big deal.

Its not like this job was great, and we all should know that this industry is a fucking joke by now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes This is the fourth worst contract company and one of the biggest joke pharmaceutical companies in the industry promoting a 15-year-old drug. I mean I’m shocked it even went this long

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was the contract extended?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were these layoffs in US or Canada?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now get back to work until 12/29 because if you don't wont be eligible to apply for another "opportunity" with the most disorganized cluster f of a contract and parent company. Lets just fire everyone and then have them have to interview again for the same job. Sounds about as logical as all the other ineptness we have witnessed in the last year

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got back from vacation... so to clarify, no impact to diabetes? Just the Spiriva asthma guys? Whooooshhh! Can some one please confirm, no smart alec replies...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuck you you worthless piece of shit. SO glad you are gone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoping that the hiring process is quick for the new territories posting next week. It would be nice to know if I have a job before Christmas...