BI contract

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2016 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any chance of moving over to diabetes? Or are we confined to respiratory only as legacy Spiriva

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is everyone gone? Or just respiratory? Is diabetes safe?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck. I never found out if I had a contract extension/renewal until about 5 days before the end date and was bullied into various job conditions with the ol “if you don’t accept this, WHO KNOWS what might happen when it’s time to renew your contract”.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the openings will be filled by displaced BI employees who apply this week. You will take the scraps if any are left.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best move is take all your unemployment, and then look for another industry when that income ends.

Pharmaceutical today, is left with a bunch of no talent jack asses that check boxes all day. Seriously, my guess is that about 5% of all sales people in pharmaceuticals can really sell good.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Can really sell good?" Nice grammar - It should be "sell well." You are obviously the jack ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entire Spiriva contract gone? Ouch I was hoping to apply heard it was a good gig. No chance of this opening back up under a different contract? Serious replyies only...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure thing, Richard Head.

And you are one of the check the box losers, obviously. A person that wouldn't know a thing about sales. Stick with pharma, you belong there, Pineapple Head.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....and only 1% of them can speak in a grammatically correct sentence.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grammar is fine. Its your mind that is the problem.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, you are corrrct

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to to all!!

We all deserve better than this pathetic company!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that spineless coward so called leader AD still employed? I'm sure he knew the end was near.
    he is such a pathetic, neurotic, loser

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not of fan of AD.

The real problem is corporate Ashfield. They should stick to meeting planning or go back to Mylan.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the world of Contract. The whole point of bringing on a CSO is the ability to make changes quickly. It’s the nature of the beast and no different than Inventiv or Publicis. No one to be blamed except the fact that we are “rent a reps”. Everyone today is just trying to survive. I personally don’t point fingers or put blame on anyone for this. This industry sucks now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it totally sucks. the exception is a smaller company. you might not make 100k plus, but you will have a good gig at even 80k or so, and have a much better quality of life. there is no creativity anymore. no respect from management. nothing. it could be the worst industry out there right now to work for.