BI Vaccines

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2016 at 4:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wonderful. :( Here we go again shuffling around people and territories. This is probably going to get real messy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is we will have to re-interview if there is crossover. Contract states we must take 50% of BI reps. How will all make it????

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All won't make it. There will be a bunch of people cut, some from BI some from Elanco. Either way a good amount of reps will be severed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow- unbelievable- so much for security working for a large company....
    it just aint there.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total BS. You know nothing of the contract. We've already been told we will NOT have to interview for our current jobs. Adding approx 50 territories.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow only 50 territories!!! I guess this means roughly 120 BI reps hitting the streets unemployed. We are f*^¢ed as a BI rep, should have taken the job at Aratana.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you passed on a job with Aratana? you moron! only 24 positions, they had 1000 resumes submitted (it was in one of thier press releases)- wow, you won the lottery and threw away the ticket! dumb ass!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and thanks BIVI for our ridiculous sales goal for 2016. Elanco will probably take a look at our rankings for the year and decide they can do better by going to Kelly Services.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BIVI reps would have been better with off with someone else.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BIVI reps are lucky! Pfizer compared small animal vx when they bought Fort Dodge and sent the Fort Dodge crap to BI. BI even knew it was crap vaccines which is why they kept Merials and sent the HOT fort dodge crap
    vx to Elanco. Have FUN! Hahahahaha

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've gone full retarded.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True that....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer kept several vaccines but only the products allowed by the FTC. BIVI is the market leader in total companion vaccines. Sucks how their are being cut.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's an Are and how do you cut it?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Sucks how their are being cut"....
    I think THEY'RE making fun of the English professor here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you are correct. Elanco is also purchasing spell/grammar check from BIVI. Unfortunately it's the German version, so good luck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, I guess I typed too fast. It still sucks they're getting cut. They make us interview for our jobs. Best of the best? I wouldn't be surprised if it was negotiated as part of the deal.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do Elanco reps have to interview for their jobs again?