Big announcement

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2021 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reductions 40-50% sales, 50-60% management(Dm/Rsd/sr leadership) administration/ home office 30%-40%
    It’s a deep cut, if you’ve been through this before without COVID you know it’s going to be deeper. Wish everyone the best!

Where did you get these reductions from? Rumor had it at 30% for all involved.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe has nothing to do with the fact there are still too many people doing these jobs. The DM's can handle more headcount especially if they STOP doing busy work that doesn't lead to any new business. I still know some Red teams have mirror territories!! Why in God's name do companies still have mirrors?? Such a waste of money. Territories could also be made bigger. Access was already difficult and now even more so. We're also going to be going virtual lunches & appointments on the regular now. SMH... and of course though we've got Homer Simpson here making it about politics. It's SMART business. Trim the f'ing fat that makes up a lot of Big Pharma. Doesn't take someone being a Dem or Rep to get that. I can tell you're definitely part of the FAT. Go back to Parler and bitch there.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL This is definitely a troll comment. NOT TRUE AT ALL. Nowhere near that much.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many minorities will be let go?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could use some more head

count

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got some bad news today. Don't know what I"m going to tell my wife.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAGA
    MAKE AMGEN GREAT AGAIN
    GET RID OF ALL THE CLPs

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hopefully all of the latins

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really numb nuts? DJT was against Pharma making so much money off of drugs so wtf are you talking about?

Go troll elsewhere

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you’re so intelligent and open minded. Someone had an opinion different than yours and your triggered AF. Go turn on your CNN and calm down.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck your self clown

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This couldn’t be more on point!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to say it because I remember the good days at Amgen, but I hope I get the severance. Amgen is following a self destructive path that so many other companies have trod. When a company creates ED and Sr Mgr positions related to inclusion, diversity, and belonging...folks it’s over. Who do they answer to? The VP of Teddy Bears and Warm Butter? It’s a symptom of a much deeper problem from which Amgen has suffered for a few years now. We used to be about as good a sales organization as I had ever seen. Now we are a bunch of sycophants scurrying to appear busy so we can beg to keep our jobs or get promoted. Somewhere along the line the focus changed from selling top notch products to feel good initiatives completely unrelated to the bottom line. Amgen used to hire the best people based on the “content of character” not the color of skin. Unfortunately Dr King’s dream has died here. Don’t get me wrong, it’s the best paying part time job in the world, but we are now an instrument of some sort of social temper tantrum. I’ve played the game for about as long as I can. How great it would be to get paid to go do something real.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is John Galt?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amgen? This is America now bub

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are going to get Joe TURDgen back and rock the halls of the home office on an Elephants back!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we all know that a significant downsize is imminent. If anybody gets a grasp of the methodology by with which they are choosing who goes that would be helpful.