Big Ben

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2018 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was laughing in a doctor's waiting room reading some of these and a random patient sitting there said I needed to share whatever was so funny. I gave him a quick run down of the situation and then started reading a few of the good ones from the above. Everyone in the waiting room was laughing. That will be the best part of my day for sure

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and we are not the worst sales force. By revenue generated NBU is BEST in ENTIRE INDUSTRY according to Fiercepharma. We just aren't paid or treated like it. If you look at Glassdoor's accurate evaluations of CEO and leadership they are worst in industry. First(salesforce) to Worst (FO, PS, MR, KC) Ask your mom if she can get WiFi for you down in the basement so you can look up the facts.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, we are the worst. Articles all over web about our lowest ranked sales force.
    Poor Flem is leading but he's dragged down by incompetent reps who can't close a screen door.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired fools and trolls are abound on this thread/string. 80% posts aren't Shire employees and dont even know Ben.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of them werent funny but I got a good chuckle. You need to lighten up. I bet offices can't stand seeing you walk through their doors to give your coast to coast serious all business detail.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up shit for brains.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a loser... I laughed too. I don't think it's meant to be taken literally and anyone with a brain would realize that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha so true and sad too !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ben is running against Flemming for a seat on Shire’s board of directors. I read it on Cafepharma!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather Ben represent me than that twit headed shit for brains. Only a moron like Fleming could make so many bad decisions

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fleming is a doctor and makes millions a year and is very smart. You reps have an associates degree and make 100k. Who is the dumb one?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!!! These reps here at Shire think they are so special. We hand them every script they get on a platter

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must know the amount of “Millions” “Phelgm” makes each year off of us because he’s consistently having the numbers scrubbed and scrubbing our bonuses down to/below industry norm! I’m sure it’s enough to pay for many Canary Islands month long vacations.
    Sad but very true.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is confusing. I have been with Takeda for 3 years and don’t know who Ben is. Is he with Shire?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ben IS Shire! He speaks for all of us and recently he spoke volumes to the leadership and how they are fucking up this company and creating a horribly divisive culture. You'd be best to bring this back to your leaders at Takeda and insist that Big Ben is part of the deal. Hell, he's even the "Art of the Deal"

MAGA

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a fact Jack.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ben is a poser.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ben is a rep that got fired a couple weeks ago. Low performing reps like him come on here to support him during his unemployment

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

management alert - fake news