BIG BONUSES

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2015 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone as pleased as I am about the huge bonuses we're making this year? Not. No wonder so many people are leaving, trying to get out before the torture NSM. Saw agenda going until 6pm everyday thanks Merck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up! I'm a millionaire thanks to Bonney, Stea and Perez selling us to Merck. Millionaire, bitch! Say it out loud!!!

So if I hear you complaining at the NSM, I will slap you upside your dome with my roll of hundred dollar bills.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what bonus?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should have a millionare get together at the NSM complete with champagne and caviar.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you meant to type 'replete'... not 'complete'. But I agree. We are rich. And we will shit on our poorer coworkers at the next meeting. You who only made thousands will roll out the red carpet for us millionaires. Thankfully, Perez and Stea hand selected a few of us and provided mucho RSUs. I got 20,000 as a counter offer. Was about to bolt to a start up. Those 20,000 netted me $200K. That doesn't count the 5000 options per year I received for simply stroking the right people and having a detectable pulse.

Bow to your millionaire sensei...!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW. While I'm happy for you guys with all the $$$...most of us did not do as well. BTW, what does your stock payout have to do with the bonus payout? Not even connected. Our target bonus payout is supposed to be $40k and it is not even half of that. That is really pathetic.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice math! 20000 shares at $100/share doesn't = $200K
    It does equal that someone is an idiot though

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least we have a great medical plan...joke! It cost me thousands for my family's health care.
    Thank you Mother Merck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waterboarding? Oops..I mean Onboarding. I knew we were going through some type of torture. When does it end?