Big brother is always watching

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2017 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although this is supposed to improve safe driving, it will monitor the car 24/7 including our whereabouts at all times! Does Amgen have the right to do this even during our personal time? What if I want to see my mistress in the middle of the night? Lol

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until you learn what they did to your home computer.

Amgen is where the CIA agents go when they retire from the agency and want some sunshine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, as it's their car. They are saying it to keep us safe.

Has every division gotten their e'mails telling them they are the chosen ones or is it just BCBU?

Definitely will know where one is at all times!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey they can do what they want. No one is forcing you to drive the car for non work purposes. You calould get your own non amgen car and they can't track it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like medoc and my former boss Dave David Potenza the thief!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is total BS nonstop gps monitoring even on personal time? Monitoring if I brake too hard and how I corner? What if I brake to stop from crashing? Can't speed? What if I am passing a semi. This is a joke. Time to start looking elsewhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? This must be isolated to your business unit...not going on in INBU. Just tracking phones and iPads as usual.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is what it is.....I got picked...not worried about it....I work...however I have been driving this way for many years, not sure if this program can fix it....i am a high D in every sense of the word....it is what it is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they did this to me I would tell them to shove it up their ass. But it sounds like you're a shit rep and have no way out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is tracking you but they aren't going to look unless they have a reason. That being said they are tracking you for liabilities. If you get into an accident, they know what speed so they can blame you for speeding.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many large companies are monitoring their FLEET for insurance reasons. Just unplug the device and put in your spouse's car, this will drive them crazy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can do this as it's their car.

They are saying it is for their safety.

Now, they have 300 reps they are going to be looking at closely even if they were not going to look at them before. That's the concern. They will have a special department monitoring this to see how this pilot program goes.

All of the reps will probably get this at some time as they'll say how great the program went!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IT IS going to INBU too.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does every rep who is going to get their tracker gotten their letter? Every division is supposed to be effected.

Thanks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is BS!!! Other companies give to new hires and bad drivers. Why give to a good rep with good driving record ??? My counterpart has a horrible driving record but didn't get this device. Awful ! Shame on amgen.. and on off hours.. total invasion of privacy. Takes away from perk/compensation of having company car. Definitely going to lose some talented reps over this. Amgen doesn't think things out. They just do. Very disappointing coming here. There are millions issues here (Repatha) now this. See ya !!! Looking for a better place where good reps are valued not punished daily 24/7.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen doesn't actively monitor you but they have the capability to for liability reasons. They have it installed and hidden in all new cars. It's to protect the company and put blame on you if you are at fault in an accident. Because it has GPS, it can also be used for mileage tracking and if you are making your calls as you state.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basically amgen gave DMs the ability to find legitimate reasons to fire reps if they want. They now have objective data that they can selectively use in a court case if the rep claims they were fire improperly. What a terrible culture.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wouldn't be in all new cars unless Amgen told you it was in there. They can't just install one without a rep knowing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed you posted this at 3:17 and that you swerved while posting. You are also going 7 mph above the speed limit and you have braked too fast 3 times today.