Big brother is always watching

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2017 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it's 6:45 am and I'm headed to a cath lab breakfast. I wonder if they'll track me working at the crack of dawn or harass me for going home at 4:30 after a long ass day selling this piece of shit drug. I hate this job, this company, and everything it stands for.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Understand ! Start looking if you haven't already started. Almost my whole team is looking daily and they didn't get the tracker. Some new launches are planned so opportunities are sure to open up soon. I am doing well and have always done well, but I just can't take the crazy anymore. This place can keep the crazy and the tracker ! See y'all . Good luck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look at the leadership of the company- are they being tracked??? Do we get reports of when they logged in and logged out. Are they working from home again??? Does anyone track Laura's activites???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How s it going with the trackers ? Seems like a nitemare

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming soon to all Amgen-ites...

Wisconsin company offering to microchip its employees

Published July 25, 2017 Technology FOXBusinessOpens a New Window.

Three Square Market CEO Todd Westby on why he has offered to implant his workers with a microchip.

Three Square Market, the River Falls, Wisc. software design company, is the first tech company in the United States to announce it will offer microchip implants to its employees.

The rice size chips will be implanted underneath the skin between the thumb and forefinger allowing workers to open doors that require identification, login to their computers, and even pay for snacks out of the company’s vending machine.

In an interview with FOX Business’ Liz MacDonald, Three Square Market CEO Todd Westby said the microchip implant is the next after the self-driving vehicles.

“A lot of people have talked about it, but nobody has actually done it and we felt it was the right time to go ahead with this new technology,” he said.

Westby said the microchip is safe to the human body and no electrical waves are transmitted from the chip.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compliance lurks everywhere, trying to catch you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that would be a CAREER KILLER

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a lot of trackers have been installed. This is it...don't get scared now. Do you really think they will track our location daily? I'm sure when they want something to look for they will then track - but if your performing why would they do that? 90% of the sales force would be toast.