big changes coming

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2019 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when I was in elementary school. I remember thumbing through a history textbook and reading about Pompeii and seeing images of people laying on the ground, huddled in the fetal position. these bodies were frozen in time, preserved for future generation to see how they died. I would see these images and wonder how someone could have been consumed my molten lava, I wondered why they hadn't flee or atleast tried to outrun the slow moving lava.

I wondered how this could happen... how could someone watch their world burn around them, and yet they lay quietly in their bed.

after reading your comment, and now I understand.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol this is gold

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the highlights of the call for cvm.

2019 is a "trough year" meaning 2019 will be a blood bath.

also, invokana is dead, and the only hope for xarelto turning a profit before the patent expires rests on the 2.5 dose. OP is right, better be dusting off those resumes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is someone said to you "RUN! there is lava coming" or here is a 17 page report about lava due to arrive today?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um ... upon hearing that lava was due to arrive TODAY (<--- operative words being LAVA, ARRIVING, and TODAY) I'd find a way to free up ten freaking minutes in my calendar to read a 17 page report. YMMV.

(PS: The lava analogy is GOLD! Props to the poster.)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Janssen lemmings. Everyone jumps on the “great analogy” bandwagon, believes the untruths they are told. Unfortunately,
    Pompeii and it’s citizens were buried under 20 feet of ash (not slow moving lava) There was nowhere to run and they suffocated within seconds.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*its, dumbass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PS: Enjoy the lava and/or ash!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe a national sales meeting about the arriving lava, followed by a role play and with a couple additional confrence would be more jnj style.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then we’re up to our ashes in corporate bull crap!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you run the A players off that’s what you get. Crappy sales. Quit protecting these old white people that have no game and let someone else give it a go.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree about running A players off but get over the “white people” nonsense already. I can tell you for a fact that NOBODY is protecting old white people in J&J! Lol

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because the older white people are mostly all gone. Now that is affirmative action. Right? I’ll say that nobody had protected them. Many were set up by incentivized managers of color.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was going to write a book called "How to lose marketplace leadership with Xarelto and Invokana". But then I realized it had already been written by Janssen upper management!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I decided to instead, write a book about my Mothers gang bang adventures and my gay escapades.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're over 55 at J&J are you a protected "class"? Incentivized to stay?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not protected at all. They fuck with your goals, pip you and you are gone. Janssen is the hardest on white mails over 45 if you are a rep. Zero chance for promotion and they starve you into leaving. Or harass you. In any case you will be gone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I meant if you were hired on at J&J at that age. I understand your point about existing employees, I'm sure they force them out all over the place so no pension / benefits but a new hire has no chance at those late career.