big changes coming

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2019 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you sound such a drastic alarm, put the facts out there.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts? You want facts? OK, here are the facts:

1) Nobody can get in front of 95% of their targets for a face-to-face.

2) All of us spend 40% of our time in meetings on ride-alongs, telecons, sales training push-downs, and district, region, national events practicing sales messages ad nauseam that no one other than our role play partners or eavesdropping, anxiety-sweat-dripping DMs will ever hear.

3) 10% of our time with actual customer is "quality time" but spent seeing the same worthless 5% of targets in a decile of 10 or less who put up with us for freebies. It's worth it for us to ingratiate these very worthless but oh so important 5% of customers to have some confidence that they will continue to play along with the inevitable ride-alongs coming down the pike. See "Milk Run" in the Pharma Bible.

4) We spend the other 50% of our time checking our email and twiddling our thumbs in parking lots inside of fleet cars we sold our souls to keep in front of high volume customers' offices who have policies restricting our ability to sell, speak, or even enter the door.

Shall I go on, or do you kinda get the gist?

Kprew664 likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is another fact. All of what you say has been going on forever and we are still here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welp. You gotta point there.

Maybe this gravytrain can last forever.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with all the other posters. This has been going on for years. Hear are a few things I have heard.

In October, a realignment of upper management and management will be announced and it will take place in November. We are moving to a one team concept so a manager will have CV an PC reps in the same territory. Reps will be realigned in January. Hence, no need to work on Q4 call plan.

The planned expansion of Iqvia community hospital reps across the nation as been axed.

The winds of change are coming, but, it is difficult to tell which way they will blow.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is to dismissing your fear tactics. WARN notices have not been filed. I looked.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every person in the organization knows everything in this post is the truth. BUT, no one wants to acknowledge it because the cascade of job losses would be enormous. VPs of Sales, RBDs DMs, reps, reimbursement managers, MSLs, etc. And in Janssen Biotech/Centocor/COBI whatever the eff we are today it's even worse. We have so many redundancies and overlaps and multiples, and duplicate pay on the same vials that unwinding this mess would be a fustercluck. Everyone is protecting themselves trying to hold onto their position for as long as they can and maybe move into another position where they can hide out for just... a... little... bit... longer... It's a joke

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you know what is even more sickening? Interviewed with Janssen and the DM wanted to know how I will get access and be in front of the important customers? How the fuck do I know ? I’ve worked in pharma for over15 years and no one is doing anything different to gain access! The thing is, he knows his reps can’t get in front of some customers! How the hello you answer that one? I guess our industry is dying!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can anyone do anything different to gain access? Our customers' employers' policies prohibit us from access.

Another sickening part is that DMs will ask this kind of question to applicants and of their reps in sales meeting and never once be held accountable to log who they see (read: fail to see) in the field. If the DMs were required to actually report on targets they see in the field, the 5% of 10 decile docs we hang out in would become apparent to all in a month.

DMs should also be required to dictate who to see during ride alongs. Go on, bring a list of the HV docs making or breaking your district's business. Ask to see them, face-to-face. Report back to Home Office on how many faces YOU see, Mr. or Ms. DM. How this never happens is management malpractice, and how these DMs can look at themselves in the mirror as they prop up both sides of this charade I will never know.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the truth. We live in a big puff of smoke-some for over 15 years. All for what? The ability to show and tell to our neighbors and friends that money runs this rat race. We are a bunch of soulless fools, trapped in a vortex of lies.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... Anonymous Likes This Post