Big Changes Coming

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2019 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Sage Reps: Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions. #sage2020

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Sage Reps,
    Create a fantasy and never let reality, absolutely inept market access, ridiculous leadership guidance nor the fact that people are jumping ship left and right shape your decisions. #BlindersOn #Sage2020

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bubble is bursting splatter splatter splatter

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Three more will be putting in their notice next week

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree. Probably no news this month, but it’s looking a little bleak around here. People are feeling nervous about job security, stock is in the shitter, even the options we were granted after the big drop are worthless now, and of course, sales leadership is silent as usual. Time to update the resume!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so dark

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think sometime before Q2, there’ll be some clarity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth about Zulresso is nicely bulleted in the publicly available slides, as part of the Safe Harbor Statement, from the January 13 JP Morgan conference.

Simply substitute anywhere that uses future tense, such as “may” with present tense, such as “are” or “is”.

No fake news here!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This response still cracks me up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#thisissage

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#strongproudsage

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#PissIsSage

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people. #strongSage

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then take your own advice and leave Sage.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good one!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last 6 messages posted by same psycho, some even minutes apart. SCARY

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be honest, say just looking a little bleak. Without 217 or best company goes nowhere, and that seems like a long shot at this point even with 217 I’m not sure the efficacy is going to allow us to find our way into playing the bigtime. What we got right now is a bunch of horseshit Yeah we got a paddle I hope we can put enoug shit out there over the next 18 to 24 months to keep this goddamn ship afloat.