BIG Changes Soon

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2017 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything for my little Chucky!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. I don't think I've ever said that- or felt that about anyone in executive management. Since he left it's been a slow burn into the toilet. I can tell that something is up because I'm getting asked about "the culture" weekly. Weekly! But if I tell them the truth, they'll focus on me and make it even worse (because that's what happens when the culture sucks.) They'll attack anyone that has the "courage" to say what's really going on. That's the new culture. I'm bummed. It used to be great. It's GONE.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cocktoasten will take this to eh next level!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I don’t asked about culture so I’m guessing mystery poster that we are on different sides of this company. However, I can tell you from the psychiatry masses that things are bewildering. Patent extension? Maybe? Not sure how long. Could have been a ploy to keep more psychiatry reps a little bit longer as they sniffed the air and smelt the exodus coming from psych with the anticipation of January 2019. However, all these years in, Latuda bringing in 1.6, maybe 1.7 B and they get this beautiful little extension of some sort, and low and behold, nation not at “goal”. Goal? 1.6B wasn’t enough for you? The next several billion coming in over the next years? Not good enough. $30,000 target bonus, barely paid unless you are a Medicaid territory. Otherwise, commercial plans subsidize those. Will see what “thanks” we get at this fantastic national sales meeting. The blanket is worth $1B alone. My dog shed all over it. Smells like wet dog. Kind of like Sunovion. Red green, red red red. PIP. You suck. Oh yeah though, we make $2B and you reps suck. Here’s your stadium chair so you can sit down while we tell each other how awesome we are.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6009845"]I couldn't agree more. I don't think I've ever said that- or felt that about anyone in executive management. Since he left it's been a slow burn into the toilet. I can tell that something is up because I'm getting asked about "the culture" weekly. Weekly! But if I tell them the truth, they'll focus on me and make it even worse (because that's what happens when the culture sucks.) They'll attack anyone that has the "courage" to say what's really going on. That's the new culture. I'm bummed. It used to be great. It's GONE.[/QUOTE]

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Ya'll need to stop drinking and posting