BIG lawsuit coming soon

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2019 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gather as much information on why we can’t be rehired as possible. Takeda has done all of us wrong. Lawyers are all over this. Stay tuned.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is being overpaid a reason?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No is not

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an "employment at will" employee. There is no attorney that will do a single thing in this instance. Stop crying and look for another job. You will find one eventually. Channel your energy into positive things and finding an new job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, as someone who was retained I wish I had been laid off. Take the severance and run. Invest your energy into finding another job-one in which you’ll likely get a pay increase-and double dip on your severance. These threats of lawsuits rarely come to fruition and your energy is best spent elsewhere. Buck up-this is the real world.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the severance was? Was it 3 weeks or 2 weeks per year of service?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Speak to an EEOC attorney. I did. Since we are being turned down for interviews without cause, it is a case. I am moving forward. You don’t have to.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let us know how it pans out. Many more will jump on board

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better hope your lawyers are working pro-bono or you negotiated their fee as a % or damages awarded. You fucking idiot. There isn’t an ambulance chaser lawyer out there that wouldn’t take your case. They bill for every 15 min!!! Do you honestly not think shire and Takeda’s multiple legal teams did not vet this situation and all the potential liabilities before it was rolled out? You’re a total dip shit

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dip shit.. lawyers are happy to take on percentages. You pay nothing up front. Live and learn dummy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting liar

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big lawsuit my ass! What a moron!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied for 2 open jobs and never heard a word from the first job and the second I applied for 4 days later and
    I got an email stating they went with another candidate, seriously, I never even got a interview and my former DM talked to the hiring manger and recommended me.
    I also heard another rep had re-applied in her old territory and was not able to be re-hired,and she was in good standing, I know for a fact. I am also in good standing, it’s really upsetting, and unfortunately at this time in my area there is crap for jobs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a word of advice that most couldn't care less about but I'll try to save you from more heartache. I've been in Pharma for twenty years. The first 14 with two companies. Did well, won some trips and made good salaries and bonuses. I have worked for five companies in the last 6 years. Each move due to layoff. Each new role has paid less than the previous and my current gig is a contract gig. No, I'm not saying that some of us wont land in better paying gigs that last a few years...it is possible. I'm just saying that the odds of what happened to me are great and there is also a possibility of long stretches between gigs..I was fortunate to find new jobs quickly most of my peers have not. Take it for what it is worth.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma is just so uncertain now. I worked in Pharma for 15 years; one company. Early on in my career, I noticed those who had been in Pharma 15 + years were not real happy; jaded if you will. They were just staying for the money. They HAD to stay in some instances due to financial reasons. My advice to anyone getting in to Pharma is to work hard, save your money and pay off the house and car(s). Make it so that if you do get displaced, you will not freak out about HAVING to make a certain salary. You will have more options to choose from.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good advice! 1 more piece, not one Pharma company is loyal to their reps. They will drop you in a heart beat if it benefits them. Always look to improve your resume, get some “culture” in different therapeutic areas and never stay with a company more than 4 or 5 years.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly what I am doing. I'm waiting for a year from merger close of Bristol and celgene to walk. Have enough money to buy a house and pay off a car.

Security means everything now a days since jobs aren't gauranteed anymore.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no lawsuit