Big loss with Moatazedi leaving

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, May 13, 2018 at 2:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We continue to lose talent. smh

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody's getting fired.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is probably the most telling loss of the past 5+ years at Allergan. Think about this: 13 year Allergan veteran, rose up the ranks quickly, well respected from above and below. And boom, he's gone. You really can't overlook this loss. It's devastating.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s no secret he’s wanted to be a CEO. Now he is. And the beat goes on...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most telling loss was all the legacy AGN people that got canned and then the new Allergan started tanking! Talk about screwing up with talent! Holy Hell Saunders and the people he brought from all the other second tier pharma companies sure are good for shit!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wanted to be a CEO. Yeah, so do I. That doesn't mean $hit. You don't spend 13 years somewhere, keep rising up and then bail just because you "want to be CEO". The guy isn't 60. He's got plenty of time to "be CEO". He saw the writing on the wall with this train wreck of an organization. The beat is hardly "going on". Save it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is partially true. At a certain age, these up and coming companies don't want you as a CEO. They aren't hiring 60+ year old first time CEOs...maybe a small ma & pop place with no growth and no market share, but if he wants to be cutting edge - he needs to get there.

He was also a Sr. VP and that's as far as he was going at Allergan. He was no where close to being next in line if Meury was ever to leave.

I don't disagree that he also wanted to jump ship, but he doesn't have as many years as you think to make a big move.

Of course, he went to an R&D company and once their product hits stage 3 clinicals, a bigger pharma company is going to scoop them up and they won't need him as CEO anymore.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would YOU want to be the next CEO of Allergan? I will let you answer that question on your own in private. I will draw my own conclusion. Smart man. Smarter move.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously the answer to that question would be a YES from ANYONE. Like Allergan or not, the CEO is paid $36 million a year...work just one or two years in my current lifestyle and easily retire for life. So stupid question with a stupid innuendo.

There is one thing that David Moatazedi and I have in common...neither of us have, had, or will have the opportunity to be CEO of Allergan.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think most could do a better job than Saunders is doing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, he’s just one more in a long list of smart and good leaders that have left over the last 4 yrs. Take a look at the top tier talent we are now competing against at other toxin companies - can you say “Allergan built and bred...”! What a loss and bad signal of the “new Allergan.” Lot more to come as well i’m Sure.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evolus denied by the FDA. Yikes.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, he was a CEO for almost a week. Hope it felt good.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long Island manager. Gone.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like this toxin isn't going to market--Ha. Just wait and see. He will have one hell of a track record over there.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David Tepper from Appaloosa is getting involved as an activist investor. Saunders days are numbered.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It might go to market mid 2019 but not sooner. And everyone is replaceable! Including this shmuck!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Schmuck is correct, not to mention a deserter. No problem with him leaving as we can manage without him, but leaving for a direct competitor is low.

But then again, you can count on that turd Robert Grant to hire deserters. Moatazedi chose to be Robert's bitch.

Good riddance.

At least Saunders is not a deserter. He's owning his mess and will probably be replaced if he can't fix things around here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best thing for AGN right now is for Saunders to vacate his CEO position. Tepper might suggest a shake up in management to restore investor confidence because right now, investors have zero faith that management has a solid plan to get this stock back up over $209 which is the price Actavis paid for AGN legacy!