Biggest Ass Kisser

Discussion in 'Aptalis' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one, JT.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the scary part is that with a place like this, we all turn into ass kissers...the mgrs are going to have us running scared in no time. Trackers, activity reports, Nav GPS, this all makes us beholden to our managers and if we're freaks we'll all start to worry about our jobs, and guess what? Your manager turns into some god and you'll do anything to keep him/her happy and that sucks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...we can all just wait and see

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodbye to the fun and rewarding Aptalis...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked wit RT In several capacities when he was an RD at Novartis in the resp derm division. All I can say is he was not trusted liked or respected by anyone in that division or in the corporate office
    . He was a huge ass kisser and every one wanted to get rid of him which is why he was forced out of every dept. good luck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually really like KC, JT and RT...KC is a bombshell business woman and rich as ever...AKA she's smart, so don't hate b/c she has it all. JT has worked really hard, and I knew him as a rep, trainer, manager and now, and I think he has a good heart, smart business sense and is eager to make a difference. RT is hilarious. He obviously has a motive of his own, but you don't get to the top by pissing off the wrong people. He's an excellent networker, great at reading people...and knows how to get someone to feel comfortable quickly and spill their guts. So, those of you who are bashing them should take note and learn from those on top. Haters gonna hate...but they're laughing all the way to the bank.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi RT. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're welcome.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you sure have seen a much different side of KC and JT than many others. You must be a manager AND in their circle. I know, I know, friends are often blinded to the faults of their buddies. So for that, your post makes sense. However, you got RT right.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember working with RT back at Novartis and he always used to ask me how was the family as an opener. I was 25 and single every time he asked me that. I just said great how about you. Yes a great "people" person he is huh. I was embarrassed for him.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pathetic part is you know that was really him replying too! Double reverse psychology trick.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But doesn't everyone have a family? Maybe he wasn't referring to kids or a husband, but rather to anyone who makes up your "family" such as a mother, father, grandparent.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh give us a break!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust RT is a complete dbag. This is coming from someone who has known him a number of years in a number of different capacities.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a great conversationalist. He was being polite...& if you didn't have a family, that was your opportunity to tell him. I'd be disinterested in talking to you too if I asked you a question, & you responded with "great." Hope you're not in sales bc the example you gave for the point that you were trying to make made me embarrassed for you. By the way, how's the family?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rob. I know you know this story is true by your post above. Just admit you are a phony and could really care less to get to know somoone by asking everyone the same shallow question.

Rob being polite is not asking every person who you don't know how is their family. Being polite is asking someone a question that you are interested in knowing especially when you are in a leadership position like you were. If I have to really sit here and tell you the proper way to treat and speak to people who are under you on an org chart then your reputation in this company and on this site are accurate. I would have thought you would have evolved from your douchbag Resp Derm days at Novartis. Looks like you are the same shallow ass kissing goofball Dbag as back then. Thanks for responding to my post.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you don't work for Aptalis, so why are you sweating RT? Because he got the promotion that you didn't? Because he asked about your family and you don't have one? Or because he's funny, successful, driven, and cares about people below him? Stop trolling around and keep being miserable.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not agree more. If you are that pathetic a loser that he has nothing else to talk to you about other than your "non-existent" family then how are you presenting yourself??? Probably as a loser and he was being polite. If you are so negative it is no wonder that conversation is trite.

I have had the privilege of working with him and think he has been great. Yes, he is human and slip sometimes. But don't we all? Look in the mirror. I hope he goes onto something better than where we are and he thinks of me to take with him.

Good luck loser boy and think about why you do not have a family!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! There was a study done looking at something like employee satisfaction and rewards. most people would really rather have verbal recognition versus a monetary award. now, don't get me wrong, we are sales reps and motivated by money. This just shows how important verbal recognition is. Some managers will never get it. Basic. human. Nature. Oh wait, I forgot - some of the managers & directors are not human. Sorry, I don't speak pit bull-inese.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! Pit bulls are the sweetest, most loyal dogs. They were known as nanny dogs. You are soiling their reputation by comparing them to our a-hole leaders.