Biggest Ass Kisser

Discussion in 'Aptalis' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop posting this drivel RT you goofy nonathletic bastard!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He only cares about himself. He will bullshit you all day and night. He could also get very nasty with you if he doesn't like you. So watch out!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was the same EXACT way at Novartis. Based on many of the posts here it seems he has not changed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No this changed after the dinner party at Kyle's house last week. We had a lot of tables thrown and then they decided to move the operation to Mexico by the 3rd quarter of this year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really enjoyed my time as a rep at Aptalis personally. I found KC to be beautiful, sweet, intelligent and caring. My manager was cool. I worked everyday and got my admin done on time and performed well. I'm really sorry it was sold to Forest. I really liked all the reps I met at Aptalis as well, good group of people! I will always cherish the memories and say honestly it was a great company to work for with all of the good and the bad which is everywhere. The good by far outweighed the bad in my opinion for what its worth to each individual who reads .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pass the barf bag

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG you are smoking some really good weed! call for more pizzas!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Naive or just never spoke to anyone to hear what the heck was going on. I guess there is something to be said for being naive or never stepping outside of your bubble to ask others how they are doing. Glad your experience was a positive one!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now your being silly!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in the blue hell is Mike Oxbig?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what a zone director calls himself.