Biggest Bonus in a Quarter?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was being a legalized drug dealer....stood in plenty of offices and overheard nurse explain that pt. can't be out of pills yet on the 12th day of a 30 day supply....or calling on those docs with a very sketchy background (crazy stuff on those state medical board sites disciplinary pages)...or having pts. stop you in the parking lot of some office and ask about all those samples he heard we had...or even better when things got going sideways when I'd be at some party or function and have some 'respectable' person give me a look like I could hook them up ... I stopped discussing what I did and what I 'sold' and cashed the checks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine was 50K. Reps in high abuse areas were banking 50K-150K per quarter, until the bonus structure was changed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lie!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you didn’t work here in 2013. I made 90k and wasn’t even in the Top 10% of the nation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you, a Purdue troll designated to make sure the truth doesn't come out? Now that the salesforce is gone, they have no reason to not tell the truth.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody was making much in bonus in 2013 so quit trying to stir the pot with lies i was there and that’s a total lie.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2013?? that was like yesterday... think back a few more years.....we still smelled good, we were bringing relief to pts and improving lives...even if it meant visiting some rough office locations or making sure that FP doc (you know the guy whose licensed had been suspended in 3 other states) had a good dinner every once in awhile....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MJ was a female rep in Myrtle Beach and either came in 1st or 2nd in the company at the height of the OxyContin gravy train. She had maybe 3 zip codes to cover? There was a huge pill mill there that got busted by the FEDS! A few of the doctors went to prison, some moved, and 1 committed suicide. Thats how I remember it. It was bad. As I recall, she made almost 1 million dollars. (dont quote me on that exact number, but it was extrmeley high) . I also remember being at the NSM awards banquet maybe the next year..and an African American male rep was number 1 in the country. He got on stage and pontificated about a bunch of religious things, etc. It was pretty inappropriate. I heard he also made 1 million $. He left the company afterwards and started a closed provider pharmacy as I recall. This true stuff. I was at Purdue for the launch of OxyContin and several years after. You can't make this shit up. It was an amazing ride.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was a New Orleans rep...true story

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the early 2000's, if you weren't making $50,000-$75,000 per quarter, you weren't doing a very good job. I would imagine most reps who weren't making these #'s were put on probation, if not fired.

I know I made $50k-75k every quarter from 2000 to 2008.

The stories of the reps on here that made over 1 million $ in a couple of years is definitely plausible, if not probable.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of it! That kind of money was not possible after about 2004 or 2005 when they increased our base salary and decreased our bonus potential substantially! You are full of BS!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lie lie lie! Why do people
    Come on here and just lie about this crap?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My biggest was 55K in one quarter. In 2000 or 2001, a New Orleans Rep made $400K/yr in bonus. Back in the day, the highest earning rep’s always had at least 1 or more “pill mills”.