BIGGEST FRAUD IN TRAUMA MANAGEMENT

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by anonymous, Aug 9, 2016 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is T Sutton still with the company... it's almost awkward posting this under a heading with word management. How many AVP's has this guy have picture on. I thought Troy would call him on the shit but it hasn't happened. Killing the business and as reps we get zero support

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been with SN over 10 years and have never asked for support. This isn't your game if you depend on others for anything. Plenty of ways to make a real good living, you just haven't figured out how to sell. It's ok, this job isn't for everyone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Tony. Now we know why you never support us. And I thought it was because you didn't know anything. Are you still telling everyone upstream who will listen DeVivo is your brother-in-law? Or are you now claiming Frazetti is a cousin? Whatever it is, it's remarkable you're still here!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, just a rep but you sound fucking jealous of these people. Grow up and quit caring.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Normally I do not put stock in what’s said on these threads. It’s usually the same old disgruntled reps voicing ridiculous anonymous statements…. But in this case, I absolutely agree. This guy is totally worthless. Just try asking him for emergency case coverage.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Build your relationships so if your in a once a year situation people are willing to help out. Aka hospitals, management, sterile processing, co workers ect. Closest SN rep that could help me is over 200 miles away. I get by and don't have to go into as many cases by having great relationships with the facilities and surgeons. You don't have to believe me but I don't ask for help, if you can't make a case and it cost you business it's because you don't have those relationships you need. When the staff wants to pull my trays over synthes and stryker even when I am not there I know I am doing my job. And don't buy food and bullshit for staff either, I have not bought donuts or a lunch in years. Earn your loyalty through friendships and knowing your product when random questions are asked, not the same old car salesman routine and you will win every time. This is what works well for me as most sales reps are so fake these days staff doesn't by a word they say.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

draig nerrell for president

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Durni

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blast from the past....

I heard Richardson was at the OTA. Wandering and looking for a job after he dumped his Integra thing. Anyone want to bring him back? If so, would anyone actually call him?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pass. Toward the end of his S/N time he wiggled his way out of marketing and was given some made up sales director title under Smitty which made no sense for a guy who never sold a day in his life. He was paid him an absurd amount of money which lead to his being laid off. He believes he's a player in the trauma world deserving big $$$ but he's more like a over-clubbed career product manager of average ability.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a chance. Richardson went MIA for six months before leaving to Integra, didn't call into any of his team meetings, wasn't able to influence any of his peers, and completely sold out his team. Total fraud. Hard pass.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken has a bad attitude and thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. Definitely not a team player. Totally insubordinate too. Good luck finding a gig that pays the big bucks again without a Mark Agusti to foolishly overpay him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wasn't laid off, he resigned from a role that reported to Foster in Sports.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the previous answers are incorrect because they are loose interpretations of the word "fraud."

Good people of the Smith & Nephew board on Cafe Pharma, I will submit the #