Biggest phony

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 10, 2019 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is the biggest back stabbing phony at DSI. I’ll start. Outside of lislutty, who is thankfully gone, who is it. I will start. I have been here in sales for over 5 years. Two faced is the word I will use to describe the head honcho of marketing. Blah blah blah to my face and actually threw me under a bus. So he is my choice. Who do you have?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phonies? All of them. Start with Keller then work your way down. Basically everyone at DSI turns rotten at some point. Even your own buddy will stab you in the throat. And if he or she hasn’t yet, they will. That’s how it goes down at Dsi. Deception, Stupidity, Insecurity = DSI
    Oh and don’t forget immaturity. That is rampant here. As for the stupid ones. They know who they are. Ugly, annoying, smelly, can’t sell a free brick of cash if their life depended on it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s simple you, you’re a douche and I threw you under the bus cuz you suck at your job. You’re the first to go in our next cut.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you’re clearly very mature

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your company has managers in their 20s...talk about the laughing stock of the medical community.

nobody with any common sense would apply to your terrible organization. most of us with experience know this.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You work for a lousy company so start pointing the finger at yourself if you had any talent you’d be somewhere else clearly you don’t

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow. I hit a nerve. I love it! No more phonies I guess. Lmao. Plenty of them

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No we all just think you’re a loser, you’re a sales rep for the worse company in our industry if they suck you really suck! Tea-bag!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was thinking about applying. These posts are making me lmao and worrying me at the same time. Who is the head of marketing? Initials please! So I can avoid this person.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you seriously want to join after reading these posts and seeing one development failure after another you deserve what you get. You know we have no products and a horrible culture?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a rep. I was once. Still not sure why people say that as a negative. Says a lot about you

To the person that asked the initials of the VP of Marketing at dSI. Simply look on linked in. It’s pretty easy to figure out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what’s it matter either way you’re pathetic, the last time you had a product approved iPhones didnt exist, you sell drugs to make people poop or that kill thousands of people a year and you think other people are phonies? Go look in a mirror you all should be ashamed!!! DS and KW for sure, and lazy fat ass KF, Oncology what a joke

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t disagree with a thing you said. Except for the part about me being pathetic. I’m actually pretty charming. As for the people you mentioned yes they all suck balls. Especially KR whom you forgot

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you have to write you’re not a douche and pretty charming makes you even more pathetic. What a sad sack you are. You work for one of the worse companies in the industry and you’re at the bottom of the barrel of that company, pathetic

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm. What’s more pathetic is you coming back here when you don’t work here. I find that troubling. Go get some help. OCD much? Lmao. I know who you are.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dumb ass - you should say I agree not I don’t disagree - freaking dummie no wonder you suck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both are the same thing, idiot. I mean is this the best you have. Let me guess, you’re a VP. What an idiot. Lmao. And learn some punctuation Dan. It helps with sentence flow.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re dumb as a stump I’m a VP pulling in about a million a year, yeah I pick my life

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s so cool. Did Rob pink Panther Asslicki taste good. Because I know you dropped for it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi I’m a bottom dwelling failure and if others are successful it must be they cheated or sucked their way to the top. Help me get over myself!!!
    Hey ass wipe Ken promoted me. Look it up. Dan