Biggest phony

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 10, 2019 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ad board. You paid Drs money, that are now in prison for writing opioids. You hired a consultant from Purdue pharma to help you learn how to sell opioids. Clear enough, Watson.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe get it right the first time, ad boards and MDs in jail? You’re some kind of crazy person, very Trumpian like

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hired Dr Simon. Who now is in jail. You hired the VP of marketing, from Purdue, as a consultant. May have been an ED but he was at a high level at Purdue selling legal heroin. You wanted his access to docs per KK and the abuse deterrent crap that never worked. You are a bunch of criminals. It will all come out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more example of you getting it wrong, I didn’t hire any of those people. If you’re so morally superior why do you work here? Go be angry at someone else and see how they do their “as boards”

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So obvious this is a fake argument between Anthony L and Matt S

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how in the world is it obvious?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooo obvious you’re an arse

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok fuk head. The company hired those people. Not you. Shame on them. It’s horrific what we have been involved in. Especially hire ups. Why do I work here? I get paid to do nothing. Simple. I have three jobs. Call me what you want. You are too dumb to figure it out. Hire better managers. They are doing the same thing. When you have a smelly hippy running things it’s a problem. Too many old DSI sales management. No new blood. Lazy. And the opioid campaign you almost did. Horrific. I have screen shots.
    Fuk you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you mean “higher up” dummie?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s it? Well a nerve was truly struck. Sleep well sweet prince.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so you did mean higher didn’t you? dummie

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

enough with your notes skippy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More sweet nothings for me huh?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s hilarious is you spelled “dummy” wrong. Hahhahahahaha. And they pay you to work here. What a jerk off. If you are going to argue one is a dummy spell it correctly dildo.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no what’s funny, in a pathetic way is what a dummie you are, even bigger than we thought. dummie

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

youre the dummie dummie even the “ hire ups” think so

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You realize there is a series of books over the last 20 years “blank for dummies”, it’s been rather successful you dummie

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who pissed in his corn flakes!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly. The plural form of dummy is dummies. You fukin idiot. You are true waste of air