Bill Dull

Discussion in 'Chelsea Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know this guy? What have been your experiences with him? Good leader?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Dull is one of the best people any company could possibly hire. He is experienced with start-ups. He has a broad knowledge base within the industry. And he will genuinely work his ass off for whomever is lucky enough to get him on their team. I worked with him a lot and I can't say enough good things about him. Hope that helps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure I have enough time to type all the positives that could be mentioned with respect to Bill. ----worked with him at Chelsea Therapeutics and would work with and/or for him again in a heartbeat.
    Qualified is an understatement----the type of person you want to see succeed with the abilities to make it happen. If you already know him then there is no need to read more. If you are scheduled to interview with him---you'll know what I'm talking about immediately---you may even return to this board to substantiate what others have said.

And that is whether or not you even get the job. So that's Bill Dull.