Bill Humphries needs to go away

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people act like you could do any better than BH. He's doing the best he can with the shitty deck he's been handed. Talk to your DM's, RD's, whoever the fuck you think is best to get the message to BH on what need's to be improved. Complaining on a board doesn't get anybody anywhere.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not been here as long as my other dermatology sales colleagues but our division is clearly mismanaged under BH guidance. I don't think there are very many people who believe anything he has to say or some of our misleading RSD's. And seriously don't be a moron, no one is going to say anything because they fear of retaliation. See you in Atlanta goofball.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The****** fear of retaliation*. I guess no balls then. Because if people were really unhappy and really wanted a change they would grow a fucking pair of balls and say something. Instead people shy away on these boards under "anonymous" talking shit. It's just unfortunate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe I have a Vagina did you ever thing about that Mr. Prick! How about you exposing your little "balls" shit responder.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a metaphor... balls meaning courage. But okay suzzie sensitive. But the assumption I'm a Mr. and not a Mrs. is off.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever thought about why BH is one of the most hated people in the industry? Ever considered why he failed at Stiefel, Merz and now Valeant? BH is an incapable leader who will throw his mother under the bus to survive

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH is leading us to greatness!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Most hated people in the industry” that feels a tad dramatic. Also... who brings someone’s mama into it... You’re fucked up lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that is funny! Who is that right mind believes Bill is leading anything? I heard on Monday some of us are going to be screwed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I though it was good move to come over here but I clearly made a mistake.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we getting laid off?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH is leading us to the graveyard!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take the money he's toss around but the fact remains the same this old mule is not moving.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever wrote this is clearly on top of their game. The Hawaiian fish-head is the purest example of what makes our division laughable. Promotions are "given" away not earned. BH is the fish tank feeder who sprinkles the flakes on top of the water only for guppy to get it's food. If the guppy didn't have his father helping him by sending in prescriptions then chances are the the guppy would most likely be a carp. I so happy I will no longer be selling SiliQ and won't have to interact with Arizona fish-head.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with Neil at Merz and he's not a bad guy he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not hate on BH. He has allowed me to enjoy a good salary and below average bonuses as a part time job without having a clue. And by the way I am not the only one double dipping. Best J.O.B. In the industry.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s too bad NF walks around wasting perfectly good organs. He should harvest them for someone who could put them to better use. He’s a total waste of all things including the oxygen he sucks through his gap every time he grabs the mic at a meeting proving, once again, that he Is only here as a favor

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth. Decent enough guy, but there's a pretty serious gap between his true abilities and his own vision of his abilities...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is Dr. WF probably feels about his son's botched lobotomy so holding his hand through adolescents and adulthood is the only way of relieving some of the guilt. There's nothing new here at OD that we already didn't see at Merz.