Bill Humphries needs to go away

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His only Siliq advice was get them to sign the REMS!! Pretty ridiculous advice!! He might be able to sell pencils at the airport!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking the family to Atlantic City this weekend and while I'm there I'm placing a beat on BH being fired by October. This week was very telling that he's a walking zombie.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not at company but are you guys getting rid of siliq?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay off the kids. Is there anything more cowardly than making anonymous and slanderous posts on here?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, people who lurk on CafePharma are really going to know the inside plans and strategies of the decision makers.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No but most of us are being repositioned to sell our newest blockbuster.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn't really say blockbuster did you? Were you at the same training this last week in NJ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rolled over from Merz too and I remember him blowing on the walls helping the paint dry.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Fries that with do you want”
    Try again NF
    “Ok, with that fries want”
    Almost NF. please try again
    “Do fries want with this”
    Sorry NF. we are not going to be able to hire you. Maybe your dad knows other people he could call favors in to get you a job

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May I ask, was Bill H FIRED from Merz for the Ulthera debacle, or did he quit, because they could not "afford' him after the 600 million dollar Ulthera loss,?
    He made the worst cosmetic acquisition in cosmetic history, and he has egg on his face. Does anyone know the REAL story? And how does this obese man keep getting hired for anything, from anyone? I have followed his career. lightly.
    Is the the most charming "Fast Talking Edie" in the world? What gives? Thank you for your input in advance. I am looking for honest facts, not a childish back and forth.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You come to CafePharma for honest facts, not a childish back and forth? You're kidding? Call BH himself and ask and ask the remainers at Merz!! That's how you search for facts!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH had no choice but to leave Merz. He was a major liability of which his former company is still to this very day being investigated for wrong doings. There is no need to ask him because we all know what happened. The honest facts are nothing has change from the time we were at Merz to here. There are many of us here who worked with him previously and now have no confidence with his leadership. It's obvious that he needs to go.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine too! I cannot wait for him to be fired!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill never delivered the numbers while at Merz. The US was always a liability under his leadership. Somehow the gullible CEO, Philip Burchard, continued to believe his charades. He pushed for the Neocutis and Ulthera acquisitions. Both very bad choices with disastrous consequences. Bill thinks he knows it all but everyone is making fun of him. Allergen, Stiefel, Merz and now Valeant. He has FAILED everywhere. Bill is a liability.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will not be resigned to a new contract, also I believe there will be layoffs/consolidations coming down the road. Get your resumes polished and your best interview suits cleaned!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract sales team will be first to go. Derm.com salesforce isn’t sustainable.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill is an arrogant, irresponsible lunatic. The quicker he goes the better!
    Everyone else, good luck whatever the future holds

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post and very accurate response.

The game has been over for awhile and all Bill is doing is running out the clock. All we have seen is nothing more than hot air. Leaders are expected to know the solutions to fixing problems. Our division is as clear as the day is long, BH does not know what he is doing and our leadership is a charade of pretenders. How many more wasteful blitz weeks and ad boards are we going to do with the same pathetic results? Not a single person in my district is buying this stupidity, including my DM.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz made a terrible mistake buying Ulthera. I mean any person with common sense knows it was a horrible decision. Who was behind that??? Bill!!!
    Huge mistake but it is never his fault!!!