Bill Humphries needs to go away

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What this guy said!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe this “job researcher” is someone doing a follow up to the Dirty Money documentary? Maybe it’s someone who wonders how reformed the company has become, all the while lifting a $50k quarterly bonus cap and raising it to $100k for a launch product. For a single quarter. Yes, that shows true restraint and a commitment to lower drug prices! I wonder how BH slipped that one past JoePa?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the reality is we have a dirty leadership team within OD division. BH is just as dirty then as he is now. almost everyone in my region that was not part of his pervious company believe he is a slim ball. we all see the pathetic display of people he has surrounded himself with. several people in my district have said they have no intention of being here much longer and you can't blame them either.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know what these supposed people have against BH to make them think he’s a slim ball... they must buy into the rumor mill that is CP.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Supposed people”? So, you mean there’s a question of whether or not they’re actual people? And I don’t recall anyone calling BH a slim ball; to the contrary, he’s kinda hefty. Drinking and posting is a bad idea!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I doubt that they are real people, or they would fucking do something about it instead of being little bitches. And oops I spelt slime ball wrong, thanks for correcting me spelling police, I bet that made you feel real good.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean... it’s sad if the only thing you got is a your mother joke.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in sunny Bridgewater and I can tell you first hand what makes people slim balls. It's people like Lindari who continuously sweeps information under the carpet to protect the corruption of Sr. management. I see it all the time as the likes take shelter behind the curtain of human resources. The only way they become exposed is when the feds walk in and the criminals are walked out the door. Folks CF is monitored daily and what you read is almost entirely accurate so don't kid yourself. Anyone believing otherwise has no idea what they are taling about.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This corruption you mention is as bad as you say it is, you have a duty to report it or you're just as bad!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monitored by who? Some all knowing truth police? I know for a fact 90% of the shit on CF is not true so actually you’re the one kidding yourself...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, it didn’t make me feel real good.
    But it’s “spelled”, not “spelt”. Now that made me feel good.
    Seriously, illiteracy is not a good thing, especially in the pharma industry. Gives us all a bad name.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NF is so dumb he could be replaced by a kiosk

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure it makes you nervous clam chowder brains but unless you're head is stuck in the toilet everyone knows HR monitors these boards.

You know 90% of nothing but thanks for showing up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for everyone’s weekly dose of CF entertainment. One person saying something stupid and another person using it to have their own little power trip. Good job guys!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is CF? Is it similar to CP?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"CF" is someone new to field sales or the industry. "CP" is monitored by HR. That's the difference.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q: What is a Pharmaceutical kickback?

A: Hiring a highly influential doctor’s son, promoting him without having a competitive interview process, and covering for him when he continually steps in his own feces

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see it's comedy central time. I worked with Neal at Merz so I'll be easy on him.

NF is so dumb he thought being a director meant that someone was going to listen to him.

Go ahead Mike toss one out there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My RD, who is no brain surgeon either, forces us to listen to this low watt bulb. Makes me wonder where I went wrong professionally that these two brain stems are in charge

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of our RD's are a hot mess. When they get on stage most of us cringe at how awful they look. Our leadership is pretty sad and it's unlikely to change anytime soon. It would not surprise me if our division is sold in the very near future.