Bill Humphries needs to go away

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think SK is legit. MN couldn’t lead a hungry dog to a bowl of food.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noseblowya was a failure when we were at Merz and then he hooked himself to BH. we are watching a tragic and epidemic failure of mass proportion.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

However, these RDs will try and sell us on how great and forward thinking they are. I wont mention any names, but my RD Matt, is about as sharp as a dull knife with rust on it!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NF is so challenged above the neck that he could not get down to less than 5 pegs in the Cracker Barrel peg board game

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Undisputed factual truth

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NF is so challenged that he actually believes he’s a Director, even though he has no one reporting to him!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my dm told us the other rmd's report to nf but most of them just ignore him. so thankful I am no longer selling that product. my entire district which happens to be in the midwest felt like training was a joke and our dm and rd didn't know what they were doing. at least with duobrii it's much easier to sell.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have known NF for a long time and no one believes he's a very smart guy. He's also not very good at what he does but the fact of the matter is his father pulled a few strings for him over the years to help him overcome is low IQ score. If I were to guess his IQ scores they are probably somewhere around 86-88, normal but low normal. BH is a wonderful relationship builder with years of experience and with NF's father still in active practice the last thing our division needs is any dermatologist trash talking us or not willing to prescribe our products. Luckily he is not in my region but the best thing for everyone selling SiliQ is just let him pretend he is adding value to the brand.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You left out that NF is a really really nice guy!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice guys finish last and he's one of the main reason why SiliQ remains in the toilet.
    AAD/ NYC was a turd bomb and his contribution like eating stale bread with nothing in the middle.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The count down is on for sloppy BH to be kicked to the curd. The duobrii deception is another example of this empty suit who has done nothing for the division.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't kid yourself Joe Papa and his son read these posts. Hi Matt!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curd? Do you mean curb... clearly you aren’t that bright.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why was curd wrong in your opinion, mr. dick for brains? Curd is cheese, cheese can make you fat, BH is a fat fuq, BH can go eat curd!!

GFY LOSER!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't have a horse in this race. Good luck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't have a horse in this race. Good luck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curd would be wrong given where you put it in your sentence, the grammar, and meaning. Kicked to the cheese doesn’t make sense. But clearly you aren’t that bright, most imbeciles attack physical appearance when they have nothing else to go on. Granted, I could be wrong. Either way have a fantastic day :)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CURB! CURB! CURB! KICK BH FAT ASS TO THE CURB!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey there mental boy. I see you are still stalking BH. I figured you would have finally gotten over him firing you after all these years, but so guess not. You really should get help instead filling up all these threads with your obsessive hate for BH.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's all adding up and coming to a head. our sales are soft and we just don't have the right direction to move the products in our bag. even with the money appearing to be easy the job satisfaction is awful. i have to agree with many of the posts on here that we have an obvious problem with our management.