Bill Humphries needs to go away

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, do yourself a favor, grow up and STOP defending yourself. You are a failure, have left a mess everywhere you’ve worked and are incompetent. No one has any respect for you in the Derm world. Harsh but true.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, the karma police is on its way

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously, BH is doing a fantastic job, to stir up this amount of passion here. Now, take these energies and sell, sell, sell, and do your job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on now, mental boy. Here you are again, pretending to be multiple people, but we all know it is you filling up these boards about BH. you have been doing this for so many years. Aren’t you tired of stalking Bill by now? You really need to get a grip and end your obsession. It just isn’t healthy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, sonny boy, you just don't get it, this obsession is what's keeping me healthy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the home office to Seattle we have a zero confidence level Humphries leadership.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH's boss has 100% confidence level in making your lives miserable. Hmm, seems to be true.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making multiple posts a day isn't helping you, mental boy. At some point, you have to get over the fact that BH fired you. Move on with your life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MN are u calling out BH from the west coast? Have you not gotten over the fact that BH had to fire MM b/c he was incompetent?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, watching your downfall is my guilty pleasure:)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nyet. I wills haunts hims until the days that I dies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, why do you think there is so much hatred against you? Because you are such a great leader? Because you are so successful?

You have run Stiefel and Merz into the ground and you are now doing the same at Valeant. You are a failure.

Do us a favor. Go and flip burgers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're just jealous of my good looks and charm. My bosses love me, don't care what you think. If it wasn't for me, things would have gotten worse.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s send BH on his way with a McDonalds gift card!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What, no more BJs with BH at NSMs? He sure is a good sucker!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lovin it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t move on with my life. I think about BH 24/7. I know it looks bad. That is why I keep pretending to be other people on this thread.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what you're saying is that only one person is posting as the opponent of BH and that must mean that there is only one person posting as the proponent of BH! So, why don't you and the opponent exchange phone numbers and take your arguments offline!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to mind your own business. Like I said, I am here to obsess over BH 24/7.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL MF'r, LOL!!