Bill? Marty? Guido? Susan? Is anyone on the board paying attention?

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2019 at 2:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a disaster of a month.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you actually admit to working another job while cashing BV checks. You complain that you didn’t hit goal. Maybe if you focused more on working and less on screwing the company you would have done better. You do realize that getting paid from two companies while really only working for one is stealing, right? You clearly have limited integrity. You parents must be so proud. Why not just quit this company you hate, work 100% for your new company ... and start writing negative stuff on CP about them. Cause you know you will. That is just you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just to let you know, you wrote this at 835 this morning. The sales/shipping month does not end until the end of business west coast 5 pm today. Good to know you think the month sucked before the month ended. Maybe if you would sell until the end of the period your results would be better. People like you are so funny. Please go away and be an ass et for another company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bioventus leadership has acted as if anyone is replaceable since day one as a company and let too many talented employees leave. Great companies retain employees. Bioventus has let their best talent get away over the years. Mark was so much better than Tony. He had more class, style and success.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting good. The Biohazard board is to blame. I love the fact that all of you greedy people will NEVER get your money back. You lose more money every day with this nightmare. Good for you all. You all thought you were so strategic. TB with his EBITDA. You are a total fake. Any body could do a better job than you. I think you may work undercover for a competitor.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its funny to see LAS posting on here with her fake news. She is without a doubt at the epicenter of every bad decision made here. How she remains in her position is unbelievable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biov is terrible company, shame on me for not doing my doing my homework when I came on board. The Exogen process is horrible and ripe for being unethical. We were taught in our region to do LOMN's for everything and had a high approval rate, some reps were fitting Medicare patients early, and even switching units on different patients to keep off outlier list. We had zero coverage for HA, only medicare, but we were told to sell G3 on purity.

The surgical division products are even worse, and are just me do bone products that all ortho companies have.

Thank god I realized my mistake and left, the lifestyle was nice though. Since I left they have gone through 2 other reps, and I am pretty sure the current rep is going to leave also

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there an 800 number to call? This would make it easy and other companies do it

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been here a long time...wish I would have left long ago. During my time here there are two despicable characters at BV that have stood out above all others (Gweedo and LAS aka bitch pants) They have screwed so many people and have literally no business being in charge of anything. Gweedo is just an empty suit pretending to know something about business, and Bitch Pants is just poison and full of hate.
    Both need to be shown the door, enough said

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you tried the veal?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I understand the LAS reference but I don’t get the other.

If you have been here a long time and don’t like it here why are you still here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another ex employee. Probably termed and holding a grudge. Complains like they are still here. The name calling shows real business maturity.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you not meet ALB? She clearly belongs on that list.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is ALB out of? Don't say hell.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently someone was burned by LAS long ago. I don’t get it, but this one person clearly has a grudge. Let it gooooo.....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Marketing VP who left a string of bodies in her wake before being fired

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strongly suggest killing this thread.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then don't read it

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chirp