Bill Shank

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Bill S, Jun 20, 2018 at 10:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Bill S

Bill S Guest

I have been gone for a few months but the fact that Bill Shank has a job is disgusting. Marv Kelly’s boy continues to survive like a cockroach while contributing nothing.

Say what you want about Helmut or Rosen but they are smart men. Bill is absolutely worthless, difficult to work with, and often inappropriate.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill Shank is the least talented head of anything in the future of Purdue. Guy was a nothing at BI and only got the job because of Marv.

I wish him ill for years to come.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rosen is not talented at all. He is the one driving BD analytics and has not been able to bring anything to the table. Have you seen his team market research, forecasting, analytics total useless. The job of his function is to find opportunities to grow business, all they did for this time is recommend cutting the sales force. The fact that he is still there itself tells you how talented he is. Don’t get me started on Helmut he is a snake.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DR got rejected at BI recently.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill Shank, Dave Rosen, Bob Candea, and Helmut are all USELESS. They are all horrible. I have worked with every single one of them and none of them bring anything to the table that a college graduation fresh out couldn’t bring to the table. All horrible workers and not very intelligent.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am completely with you on your comments. Include me in the list as well. R. Barmore.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these guys retained? For what?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All were retained except Candea. Which blows, he was the only one of them who actually had talent - it just wasn’t utilized.

That man possesses a ridiculous amount of knowledge.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob C. was not retained because he was a direct threat to and capable of replacing David R. The whole reason David R. and his team is retained because they have been around forever and know Craig L. Anyways the train has left the station and this the end of Purdue as we know it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill is a functioning special needs case.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest