Bill Smalley is a tool

Discussion in 'Dentsply' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just figured I would get this started. He is a regional director for Dentsply implants and they are tanking in a dramatic way with huge turnover
    Dentsply implants put the final nail in the coffin when they promoted him
    Terrible hiring manager and just terrible all around!

Everyone in Tulsa and implants know him and I know you come here

Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Thoughts?"

If you're going to bum-kick some one have the stones to sign your name to it, Coward.

F - You.

Get a Life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are remotely paying attention, Bill is the only Area Director who is actually trying to make a difference. Its very sad that you are blaming Bill, when the real problems are coming from the corporate office and our marketing department.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like both of those responses were from Smalley
    Make a difference my arse!
    No one respects him and its a joke he is a director
    Have fun on the unemployment line

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the division needs is more folks like Bill...by far the best guy in upper management. There are certainly some folks you can belittle in management , especially the ousted Director of Marketing...way off base in ripping Bill.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm also a Bill Smalley fan. I don't work with him personally, but he's the only one of the multitude of DENTSPLY reps at shows (most of whom stand around with their hands in their pockets at shows) who actually walks the floor and attempts to be friendly. DENTSPLY needs to downsize their booth presence and personnel in order to save cash and focus on selling during the all-to-occasional breaks. That would be a good way to staunch the financial bleed-out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not Bill Smalley, but I can tell you that anyone with a reasonable IQ and solid work-ethic love the guy. I'm no longer with Dentsply, but it has nothing to do with Bill.

Now as for some of the other area directors ...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that little man still there as a Area Director? He was a real piece of work

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep. Smalley is still a tool. Down in flames

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ginger

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another quarter another missed goal for the implant side.
    How's Tulsa doing
    Or caulk

Implants haven't hit their number in a long time

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tonight I'm going to a party dressed as bashaw
    Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left the party early.
    Everyone laughed at me and called little hitler.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! A lot of people here with a lot of opinions. But not a one with any substance. Likely losers who couldn't make plan and left on bad terms. Interesting that the two people you choose to criticize are two very fine gentlemen. At least one whom I believe may one day run this company. For now, we finally have a GM who will make some great changes. For the first time in a very long time it is very good to be a part of this team.