Billing

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2019 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Billing dept will be empty soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lemme guess, Optum?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope.. xifin

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POS xifin. This is the worst system on the market. CEO is clueless but acts like she knows everything. Is it a wonder we are struggling since Xifin came on boad?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So this is your explanation for the ongoing crisis and the abhorrent condition of BioReference? And you are calling someone else clueless? Perhaps it would we best for you to refrain from commenting for a while. Just be quiet and pay attention, son. You have much to learn. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I work at another lab that used Xifin and then changed systems. The first month of change our collections went up over 15%! Xifin is possibly the worst billing company/system on the market.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir, are a jackass and a troll. Stop leaving your useless and insulting comments on all the threads regardless of what company it is.
    And stop attacking people for having an opinion different than your own. It makes me want to rip off your head and shit down your neck when you belittle peoples' comments and mock their spelling errors.
    It's juvenile behavior, and your posts are a waste of our time when we start reading hoping for some clarity on the topic and it turns out to be drivel from a pompous ass whose only ambition is to be hateful in this forum.
    Hope this helps, son....junior.....asswipe.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On brother. Looks like the breakfast shift at Burger King just ended and someone has too much time on their hands again. Perhaps this would be s good time to wipe down the tables and clean the bathrooms, son. Trust me. Your input isn’t necessary here and no one cares about your stupid opinions. Hope this helps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my numbers are down again, makes no sense, more volume = less revenue? something wrong is afoot.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's called sinking reimbursement in our industry dipshit

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me spell it out for you, son. The billable parties and the test mix from your loser clients suck. Cindy has laid out a thoughtful vision for you, and the entire department to follow. Have you been paying attention? If you’re going to achieve continuous sales growth for all lines of business, you best start participating in the culture of teamwork, focus and collaboration, that she’s created. Hope this helps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything to do with us outsourcing billing dipshit?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You best check your attitude, son. Don’t think that we can’t outsource you as well. Hope this helps.