Binosto

Discussion in 'Mission Pharmacal' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eerie how similar this is to Cambia Launch. Anyone else getting nervous?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't here for that launch, how did it go? Yes getting nervous.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes me want to hang a hat on a bums pecker

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay close to the customers that know you. Don't fall in the trap of reach and frequency and ask for generic switches. Don't get stuck on apricot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate this product. Once again failed to do adequate pre launch research. And these weekly Binosto calls are getting real annoying.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. What were they thinking? And with the generic intrusion into our other product markets, I must say that I am getting concerned about keeping my head above the water.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cambia was a smoldering disaster and a massive bust, one of Wild Card's smoldering turd piles. Is he still banging the inventiv rep in Jersey? Although I'm sure the barely lingual bear was right behind it too. You know the 2nd generation usually runs their dad's company into the ground repeatedly at high speed. What a horrible company to work for.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug is a joke- doctors know it and call it a "me too" drug. C'mon- no studies and crappy manged care. Mission got greedy and jumped to fast on this. Typical "small Pharma" mistake.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe Mr. Herring chooses the products we sell...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just what a doctor want some annoying little sales rep bugging them every week with some crappy product. You people are killing the industry

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are sales going with this great new novel product ?