Biocodex Flop!

Discussion in 'Tell Me About Your Company' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company becomes more and more funny each day!

Did everyone get there huge $70 gift card? LOL. How pathetic can you be as a national sales manager when you have to send out a national e-mail asking everyone if they got their "great gift"!
    And what about that Thansgiving e-mail! How inappropriate is he talking about religion and his relationship with god! Am I working in a convent or what? What a Homer!

Hey while we are at it why dont we all go to the national sales meeting and pay an over exorbitant price for a room to stay the weekend and pay for your own flight home! Great deal!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats funny.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the Midwest DM already spent his 70 bucks to buy dan a present and kiss his ass!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real Biocodex

For anyone out there who would really like to know about Biocodex, it is a great company to work for. I came from a medical sales position about 8 months ago, and couldn't be happier with my position now.

Obviously there are some really spoiled, bitchy employees out there who have posted all kinds of bad things about the company, and I have one thing to say to them...BE GLAD YOU HAVE A JOB AT ALL! In this economy big pharma is making cuts left and right, and we lucked in to a position that is reasonably stable.

Every company has it's issues every now and then, and Biocodex is no different. It is a small, upcoming company that has a few kinks to work out, but all in all, they are good to their employees.

So for those of you who want to be whiny little snots and bash your company...maybe you should pull the silver spoon out of your mouth and find another one to work for. Anyone who is looking for employment in Biocodex...you won't be disappointed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about those great district meetings right after the holidays! What idiot thought of that?

So I want to hear if everyone else's meetings were a complete disaster and worthless as our. I have better things to do that treck out into the crappy weather and listen to more BS from this worthless manager. OMG and his presentation! What was thaT!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick...Tock

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the person who sent the 01-09-09 10:58AM post...your frustrations have evidently jeopardized your attempts to remain discreet. What you have done is identified the orgin of this destructive post, as well as other posts on cafepharma. Way to go. You should have tried harder to remain "Anonymous". It's just a matter of time now. How utterly immature, reckless and unprofessional.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously this "Anonymous" person is a part of the Midwest district, and as another member of this team, I truely wish they would quit! Lord knows our jobs are tough enough without having such a bitchy drama queen on our team! So seriously...go find a new job!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did some background research and one business snapshot says that your company has 25 employees, started in 1987 and sales of $180,000?

What is the average starting salary for an advanced rep, someone with both pharma/ medical sales background?

Commission Plan?

Is your only drug Florastor for diarrhea? Market share?

By the way don't laugh at the $70.00 Gift Card, most companies give you nada for holidays!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That snapshot is either old or incorrect. Someone inside the company told me the person who was complaining about the $70 gift is a complete ass!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any info on Clayton Johnson?

Good/Bad/Fair Manager?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clayton is a really nice guy and is willing to help his team the very best of his ability.
    Please understand that the individual that has been posting such terrible things about Biocodex has a serious mental issue that should be treated. (Yes, my dear, we know who you are!!!)
    I currently work for Biocodex and love the company. They try to make you feel that you are part of the family and will help you in anyway to improve in your territory. Do not get discouraged with what you have read.
    Clayton is extremely reliable and is on top of things with us, so I give him 2 thumbs up.
    If you have an interview with him, GO!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone inside your company told me that asshole who was writing such things about the company is no longer with you all. Is that correct? Whoever wrote the "tick tock" post was right!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is great that you are currently with the company and think its great but taking stabs at someone else because you did not like them is both unprofessional and immature. What does it say about your character? There might be people with the company that do not have the same positive experiences as you and they are entitled to thier opinion as much as you. Everyone who is thinking about interviewing with the company should form thier own opinion......if you feel good about the company and the hiring manager then go with it....and if you dont then DONT! But calling someone "mental" can get you and the company in trouble! Remember you work for the company ......not that many people in it and process of elimination might call you out.....so be an adult and act professional. Maybe with the next hiring class they should teach professionalism and they should include the managers in on it too!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes 'mam. enjoy your life in Florida!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha Ha Ha. Grow up!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever is writing this send me and email and show me proof! You know Cafe Pharma just run IP's and see who really did this.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you have the wrong person......was never part of your team! Just think you should act mature. Dont think Dan or Mark would appreciate the company being represented this way!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company hiring?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this cmpany is greedy. reps bring in about 500-30000 scripts a year on a supplement that cost $25 wholesale. they set unrealistic goals. in a real pharma company they would pay out $10000 a quarter. if you bring in 3000 scripts a month the quotas are st higher then 3000 scripts and you will never make bonus. big pharma only wants 400 scripts to make $10000 bonus a quarter. the frech bastards are greedy. reps and managers with company have been laid off because there is new GM who is arrogant. they will fail. and the NSM is a religious loser who is judgemental!!! Now 4 peope in company are religious or born again,This is the NSM goals to hire religious people. if you have a personality please do not consider this company.. they are at there breaking point with sales. they spend no money on consumer campaign .. they are at the highest they can go in terms of sales unless something changes. they have no loyalty to hard working employees . for example to PM and top sales rep were let go. they were the back bone of company. but the new general manager did not want people who had been with company. he will fail!!!!!hahahahaha