Biocodex Flop!

Discussion in 'Tell Me About Your Company' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have tons of info on Jane!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps does this company have? Florida has 3 right?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we ever going to be paid bonus? Does this happen a lot here? WtF?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What excuse are they giving you now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm the rumor that
    Claire left to work for one of her reps significant
    others? Who is it? When?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haters.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not if its true.....what happens in the Bahamas stays in the Bahamas

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a thought: Start spending your time @ www.monster.com instead of spewing hate and lies here. Work on a resume update & upload. Move on...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the monster tip Grace. I used to work in the
    home office, thankfully I got out a few months back. Here is the
    straight scoop. Claire worked hard, posted awesome numbers but
    never received the respect she deserved. I doubt she is working for anyone's
    wife or husband even remotely connected to Biocodex. Karen was by far
    Claire's best salesperson, any promotion she got was earned and well deserved. She's also a hard worker and sweet. Grace has a hate on for anyone who doesn't drink the Biocodex Mark koolaide, not to mention a pathological liar. Claire wasn't gone five minutes before She trashed her and they were supposed to be friends. She said Karen wasn't qualified until she really needed her. She constantly bashes all the DMs, Mark doesn't even listen to her anymore.
    Good luck, it's a great place to get experience, wonderful trips and has some nice benefits. But the psychopaths in the home office make it less than enjoyable 90% of the time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is still around? I launched Florastor and moved on years ago; I heard several people like Mary Berry and others moved on. Is Claire still with the outfit? Jim B? Nicholas from France still involved? Unfortunately, it seems like a lot of the issues associated there are keeping the turnstile turning. Sucks too! Florastor was a great product!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on...rub the genie lamp in Marc's office and do tell what the next move will be. No one seems to know anything about nothing. Those numbers released looked "great". We all might be looking for a new gig soon when the doors get bolted shut. Next years' national meeting is going to be held in Mexico City although Spain would work.

Open up a forum!! Speak what is on your mind!! Let's see true raw emotion!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

COMPANY IS D-O-N-E

everyone has been let go

way to go!!

quote from Marc "we have never had lay offs" :eek:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest