Biofrontera about to crush it come January

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 25, 2017 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patent doesn't expire until June 17, 2019

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next month during my ride along I’ll get ‘the talk’ about a Q4 ‘push’. That’s code for ‘we’ve got a price increase in, FC has a ton of product on the shelf so go load ‘em up so the Dr. can make big $ on the spread effective Jan 1’
    Hush ...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kicking ass Dusa.... No more creating the spread from now on....!?:D

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know?

I guess the next price increase is on its way for next January.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would not worry too much about the "compounding" angle. Sure pharmacists will try, but there is a quality to the DUSA delivery vehicle and the way the product spreads. Dermatologists are lazy and don't easily adapt. Some may like the fact that they get a larger quantity to spread on each patient, especially if they have large affected areas. Most of the derms and patients will see a quality differences right away and be right back on DUSA. Also, wait for some of the horror pharmacy stories relating to bad mixes and experiences. Especially if a patient gets hurt or a doctor gets sued. Once that happens, and it will, DUSA reps will have something real to talk about other than the cost spread and coding. Keep the faith!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

been hearing this for years...... getting old

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The difference is Sparky that the patent wasn't set to expire in 5 days like it is now. Sun has no legal recourse to stop compounds from flooding the market. Compounds will create an all cash business for the Derms. Sure they won't be able to reimburse Medicare anymore but that will not matter because cash is king for a Derm. Say goodnight Irene!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, I’m not seeing compounding as an issue.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the same attitude Hitler had when the US joined the war...Nothing to see here. Put head in the sand Ron. What a poor excuse for a leader.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hitler Rocks !!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest