Biogen’s Alzheimer’s hopeful aducanumab faces ‘less than a coin flip’s chance’ of FDA approval: anal

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Apr 21, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we even surprised? B Dunn has been tremendously biased from the start which looks terrible on the FDA in terms of fair and balanced objectivity. FDA reaches out to Media prior to advisory board? Insane.

What many employees are now realizing is that even if it were approved against all odds, the restrictions would be suffocating and the processes to work through would be migraine after migraine, making the job intolerable.

If Biogen was truly confident in this product, then spend the money and do a second phase 3 trial. I have heard Biogen won't even do that if the FDA makes that request. So that tells the world their lack of confidence in the product.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a wrap folks. Carry on with your Awesome lives!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40% chance would be awesome. 4% is more like it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Why cry about it? I think it gave me great experience to a new disease state and will help me with future endeavors. This isn't going to happen. Can we say C.O.N.T.R.O.V.E.R.S.I.A.L? Never have seen so many problems and issues with any other drug. Like an earlier comment, I agree the job wouldn't be very fun or rewarding with such a narrow indication and every single day would be piles of fires to put out. So if that would be the case, I would rather move on. At first, I was surprised hearing rumors on how many DAAL's, AAL's and TBM's have been interviewing, but not anymore. I'm not ready to start interviewing, but don't blame those that do.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Biogen pays 2 weeks severance for every year worked here, does our health insurance run out at the end of that time as well?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’ll probably give you COBRA.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great experience doing what? Profiling accounts, doing busy work, etc? How much did you sell and just how successful have you been? Sorry it isn’t going to work out but don’t delude yourself into thinking your resume looks stronger because you can list Biogen on it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adu rep = poor judgment and rusty.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just updated my resume and added my ms sales experience, my call volume, # of DSE programs and how many “at a boys” my boss gives me. I’m the best.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg stop feeling so threatened. Any idiot knows it will help adu reps have ms on their resumes. This will get them through phase one and any automatic screenings looking for MS on resume. Once they secure an interview they can rock it and get passed any initial hiring biases. Okay the ms reps don't like it. Tough cookies.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn straight. Biogen no longer means anything more than big pharma exp on a resume.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pat will be your reference...you are safe!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn’t the case for me...helped me land my new role. I guess it depends on your performance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did ya go and what kinda base ya get? No BS shoot straight sista!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acadia for 135

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACYLY

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t be serious buddy?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was someone being sarcastic. Never would take a low amount like that. Pathetic.