Biogen Buyout!!!!

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2020 at 4:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumors swirling of Biogen coming in and saving the day!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on Biogen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there's been rumors for 15 years. It's too expensive to buy off the back of one drug

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dunno....there are some pretty good indications that this is legit. The news we are hearing is that the Achillion and Portala deal landed enough assets for Biogen to “Have significant interest”. Let’s wait and see. I’m hopeful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight Tolga

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you excited about a Biogen buyout? Neuro division would probably lose jobs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES - BYE NEURO ENTITLED REPS - you have been the spoiled/bloated child on the backs on complement for too long - SEE YA!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that is a priceless post - can we nominate who gets cut first??? - I'll go first - that lazy, fat fart ED for the Southeast - worthless as an empty roll of toilet paper!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why am I excited about the buyout.....oh probably because some of my stock will actually be worth something at the end of the day. We can always find a job somewhere else......but getting paid out on the stock is priceless

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why am I excited about the buyout.....oh probably because some of my stock will actually be worth something at the end of the day. We can always find a job somewhere else......but getting paid out on the stock is priceless

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks again Tolga

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am praying every second of every day for a buyout - sell baby sell then watch the sickening amount of fat get trimmed off this bloated pig.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The buyout is coming.....beware. Very reliable resources at Goldman Sachs saying the wheels already in motion......

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen is big pharma. I have friends there they lost most of the talent. The president is from Novartis in a div. they are about metrics. They brought in sage people as well. Two companies that are known for their launches. They are people heavy. Culture has changed not pleasant like the old days. Interesting

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old dogs would be better than this dog and pony show..... All about diversity and culture... Lets all hold hands and vote for Sleepy Joe! LOL ;) I mean really, the number of lefty Zoom Calls is off the charts! Way too much fat, and now we pick up a Cluster Fuck of a integration BS from buying Portola..... The idiots Alexion have no clue on how to market or sell this product.. Biggest disaster as far as integration that I have ever witnessed!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have my big bowl of popcorn ready- going to be so fun to watch all you ex-Biogen r*****s position yourselves with our new Biogen owners - ANYONE who came here from Biogen better start looking - you quitting Biogen and then bringing your toxic shit here is going to come back to skin you alive - KARMA IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not a bowl of popcorn, it’s your desert a bowl of used rubbers from your all male orgy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is probably fake news. Everyone has seen the post Biogen working with Goldman Sachs at potential interest in Alexion. I highly doubt anything is going to happen. Heads down and back to work minions.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lefty Zoom calls? What do you want to see instead? Klan Katch Up Fridays? The right wing has become a parody of itself under it's great leader...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess it’s not happening...oh well..back to work everyone!