Biogen Cleaning House

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2018 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simple answer. Biogen is a revolving door and no one is ever there long enough to care. Secondly she’s an African American female which doesn’t make it easier. Regardless she is hideous as a leader. The worst I’ve ever seen in my career.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that is correct.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princeton One is also contacting replacements.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, every 2-4 years complete turnover- never seen anything like it.
    If you are in power today, not so much in a few years.
    In some cases it is good, in the past had good people- pushed out by pharma morons

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dell

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

buckle up beotches, the ship is sinking faster than the titanic...... if you’re in MS and still working for this company, leave now. Now that dell is leaving.........you should all be very afraid!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not cleaning house - more like running from a burning building.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen should start at the top if cleaning house. Least impressive CEO in the industry. Every hire has been weaker than the people they replaced. It is sad to see the decline but it started with a bad hire at the top.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Im not impressed with the COO either. He's running this place into the ground and is directly responsible for putting clueless consultants with 1 year of experience in charge. Very questionable decisions being made here. Its clear he has an agenda to get rid of as much of PO&T as possible.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I am not the only one who is puzzled as to why he has to hire consultants with 1 yea experience (let's face it, you're being generous). What's the "bang for the buck"? What value does either add to the organization. I also like how the employee questionnaire closed before the news came out about adu.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems to be a common factor around Biogen. A female minority in a leadership role is untouchable because HR either needs to meet their quotas or they are afraid of law suits. It’s bad when great people continue to walk out and USLT can’t do anything. They are aware of issues but forced to ignore. Disgusting!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard another rep in her region quit this week. I lost count as to how many reps have left working for Karen. It's unfortunate that they can't read the writing on the wall.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t read Ebonics...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb ass - this ship is sinking - stay with the rats

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, that's not cool. That has nothing to do with why she's a horrible manager. I left Biogen for a multitude of reasons but working for her was the number one reason I couldn't stay anymore. The worst manager I ever worked for. I wonder how long it will be before the next one leaves. Sad.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If she's truly so terrible, has anybody actually in plain English told Biogen HR that she is a driving factor in their resignation? It's the only way anyone can or will do anything about it, but it sounds like everyone's just on here bitching and moaning anonymously where nothing can be done lol. smh.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have..... numerous reps have. She was caught red handed making reps put together packets for Tec (illegal homemade bread) and HR turned their heads... shes turned over some of her best reps, nothing. So take all the surveys, all the BS conf calls, etc. Its toxic from the top down......run while u can.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like you are looking for a scapegoat for yourself or dozens of incompetent whites in management by your own claims in this thread. Deflection and pack behavior. In this thread you are claiming a very white male CEO is incompetent. If Novartis is giving you a run, buck up and perform. Don't make excuses.