Biogen Mass Sales Team Exodus-Biogen Leadership Forces

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2021 at 3:27 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening??? Why is Biogen "reacting" to their competition, generic situation and postponed approval on ADU with such unprofessional and childish response. They have decided to ATTACK their sales force. They have done very little to show compassion to those who have suffered greatly in this pandemic. From their business strategies, I ask this Biogen leadership did they not plan for all of this? They are such fools. ,Leadership at Biogen is being ridiculous...absurd really...embarrassing. Biogen will forever go down in history as one of the most massive global super spreaders of Covid...headlines everywhere...shameful!! Embarrassing that they would go forward with that meeting with what was universally known at the time...disgusting choices made there by Biogen leadership. And now they are the one of the only pharma companies pushing their reps back out into the field where it is still not safe...do the reps have the vaccine? do patients/office staff? Other companies are not doing this...why, because they are hurting, bleeding money...such off the mark projections...are those executives under the gun? no they get promoted... so they impose "metrics by from their under qualified sales ops people...oh, lets mandate how many "calls" that the sales reps must have each day...in a pandemic...programs they must have with customers...customers who are so stressed...under staffed, limited office days, overwhelmed, sure lets stress them more, thank you Biogen! Metrics that are undoable...then they start doing virtual "ride alongs" with top leadership and people from legal?...really? hello customer would you like to get on a virtual call (because leadership stated you cant do what you would actually be doing in a normal day, but MUST make it virtual) with someone from our legal department? uh, maybe NO THANKS! Someone said they were doing 50 of these "rides alongs" with in MS. Ok, so the company is in the tank and we are doing what we can in this environment and this massive amount of corporate people have the time to spare for a ridiculous waste of our time and theirs to do this many ride alongs ??? Shouldnt you be working to try to reset your goals and explain to wallstreet this shit show you created...you should spend your time on that!!! Well...guess you decided to push out your sales force instead... with this hostel and toxic environment with your required "metrics" the most silly waste of time foolishness I have (and about 50 reps I have spoken with think) ever experienced in my career. You are barking up the wrong tree sales ops...what will YOU support when the mass exodus occurs? do YOU have a job? who will plug in your little numbers into Veeva? yikes, no one will be there to record your metrics..oh no...and forget you, no one cares about sales ops, they have always been such a joke and the BIGGEST joke with Biogen, but who will sell your drugs??? Will be so interesting to see that, maybe you hire in some first years out of college because Biogen is tanted...no one talented would join this shit show...all too bad and so very sad

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Catharsis, everyone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mad bro?

I suggest you chill out. Lots of companies have forced reps into the field since last summer. Also, at this point it is not hard to score yourself some vaccine. My 25 year old friend got first dose yesterday.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, it’s hostile not a hostel.

Maybe get some sleep.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy fucking wall of text.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP all hyped at 3:30am. Dude needs to take some chill pills or maybe get a lady friend to help.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. The virtual ride alongs are embarrassing!