Biohaven Busy Work

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t this great. These managers are the best....creating busywork. Over sized sales force now obligated to fill out stupid spread sheets with the same information that they enter in Veeva. Three times weekly checkins, virtual role plays, let you manager join you on zoom for a whole day, and share your calendar with me so I can see what you are doing, between watching kids and other household shit. Just awesome! So glad I made the move!

Im not being lazy, just hate this shit. Oh and BJ can’t rap!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention they now are “encouraging” employees to buy stock. Disaster in the making. Gonna work the shit out of us before laying some of us off. Just the reality when you notice the company lost half its market cap in a week.

where’s my Volvo anyway?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

life of a pharma rep

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half will be out of work soon. Late Q3 or Q4 latest.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

of course. No need for 600 phone reps at over 100k each. Not once have they said this is sustainable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they have to? What are the sales?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What sales???

A new product launch that will be greatly slowed due to the pandemic and a horrific perception of a company sales meeting in Vegas during the virus then asking their employees to go call on health systems.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure that that the clinics/health systems did not know we were in Vegas. But thanks Captain Obvious

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first ones to go should be these managers. The busy work is ridiculous. They are not the one’s calling offices getting cussed out because their is something more important than a migraine going on right now. The playbook needs to stop-it’s the same thing we put in veeva. The role plays are overboard. The micro managing needs to STOP. Biohaven of course we want to do well, have jobs, make money and help patients.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has devolved into a nightmare quickly. I hate to admit it. Something told me that leaving me old company ( that is currently treating their employees great ) was going to come back to haunt me. I just didn't think it was even possible to happen this damn quickly. Once the dust settles from CV there will likely be an exodus from this place due to the way this all is going down.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not me. I’m staying. Look, I hate this telemarking nonsense too but what is the alternative? We have to try something and these are the only options we have right now. And every other rep I know outside of Biohaven is being asked to do virtual calls as well. It sucks but it sucks for everybody. Not sure how we are being treated poorly. If we expect management to have realistic expectations then we should too. We are all trying to do the best we can in an unprecedented situation. I am thrilled that I’m still getting paid. Many are not.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your response "real person in the field" definitely not someone from HQ..... Reality is the leaders have been very unprepared, some of if it is not their fault. Who could have predicted this event. Bad leaders in difficult times is a devastating combo. You have amateurs who should have known to not hold Vegas, then when they found out employees of the hotel had tested positive for CV they should have sent us home. But no they had to have the rapping and little drummer boy had to drum for everyone. Years from now the story will be the virus took us down, but the leaderships inability to lead and manage is the real story here. Vlad get this group gone the only way to save this ship... A real person in the field who has to go video detail now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Video detail who, no doctors want to get
    on their phone or computer with us ):

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had plenty of luck thus far. Keep trying!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your positive experience "Real rep from the field" definitely not from HQ. I too have had the positive interactions with the real "Doctors offices". Please tell BJ its going "Great!!" If he would send out a rap of enthusiastic support we would enjoy that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re getting a paycheck, stop bitching.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These people are the worst, Vlad ditch these losers

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For real! Thank you. Some of y’all didn’t grow up poor and it shows. And somebody keeps throwing our leaders under the bus for the launch meeting and say management has somehow been unprepared to deal with the crisis. NO ONE could have been prepared for this. I am a real NSS and find myself in the unexpected position of defending management. Get off their ass already!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! There is definitely a couple idiots on this site constantly bitching! We went to Vegas and it was at a questionable time. Get over it. We pulled out of the field weeks ago. Half the states aren’t shut down still. I live in one that has been for a long time now. Are these same losers who are constantly on here going to the state government websites of states who aren’t sheltering in place to tell them how irresponsible they are? Are you going there and saying how all the other states are shut down and they are infecting every other state? Your rants are annoying as hell. I’m happy to be working here and I’m happy to be trying something different. Not every office is excited to talk to us but there are plenty that are. Please focus your energy elsewhere.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were FIRED