Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope they don't play games with the starting salary. It should be based on industry experience. Because of cafepharma and the fact that once hired, friends talk and we will know if we got screwed on salary and that breeds resentment. Wrong foot to start on. ie. Some younger twit with 5 years industry experience but 1 year neuro experience getting paid 10K more than a seasoned rep with 10 years pharma but no Neuro experience. A sharp rep can learn the drug in a new space in a month! Sales experience, navigating through managed care coverage and attitude is what should land the offer.

Sounds like recruiters are all over the board telling candidates what is "within range" as far as salary and that bullshit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!! Oh that's FUNNY? "Migraine experience: LOL!!! It isn't a complicated disease state sweetheart. I new company with a product launch want people with EXPERIENCE. People that don't need to be taught and their hands held on how to be a pharm rep. Disease states can be taught. By the end of training everyone is on an even playing field.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please take a spelling and grammar class sweetheart.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since companies can’t ask what current salary is, you are in the driver’s seat. Grow up - this isn’t the Bernie Sanders we all deserve the same salary plan. You should not compare YOUR negotiated salary with anyone else. That’s on you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does a new Biotech start-up hire a bulk of their managers from one BIG PHARMA company (Takeda)? Does Biohaven want Big Pharma culture? Recycled Takeda managers hiring Recycled Takeda reps. A homogeneous recipe for failure

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every DM in Florida is ex Takeda
    Biohaven is going to be one dimensional

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not just Takeda

Astrazeneca hired each other in Texas

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter implied that experienced reps are being passed over. I have Neuro experience, current Neuro relationships, great sales numbers, migraine experience, plus launch experience.
    I was not even passed the the questionnaire. DM did not see my resume.
    Recruiter threw me in the trash!!
    Shoddy outfit does shoddy recruiting under the table...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiting is totally unprofessional and it reflects very badly on the company.
    When you recruit out of integrity; you are out of integrity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you do a phone screen with a recruiter ?
    If yes , was your recruiter by any chance
    first name Matt ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen and the only questionaire I received was asking
    about rankings in the last 5 years,
    Anyone else get a different questionaire ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone interview with a hiring manager yet on phone or in person??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't even filed yet. Lots of promises being made and the road to approval is filled with potholes. Be very careful

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never got a questionnaire ? What are you talking about? Is this something the recruiter had you fill out before the recruiter phone interview?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rudest buncha folks I have ever dealt with (recruiters). If its Syneos masquerading as someone else that's all you need to know. Worked contract for Syneos and it was toxic. If Syneos is doing their recruiting they will be outsourced to do a lot of things for them and the company culture here will suck. Bad. Run!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you - recruiter super rude and unprofessional. The recruiter had a very old copy of my resume. This recruiter did not want to say where they got that resume because it WAS NOT THE ONE that I submitted to Biohaven online. I asked where that resume went. Very tricky, indeed on that type of dishonest recruiting.

17. black

black Guest

Looks like they want young inexpensive reps! Good luck with that. Big Pharma primary care attitude! Yuck

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same thing happened to me. They had an old resume and said I just have sent in the wrong one. And I had only submitted my current one. Very odd

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got that same feeling. Questions were very basic, whole thing felt rushed. I have 12 years of experience that they skimmed over in less than 30 seconds. Sold in the migraine market, national awards, they didn't care. And I didn't sell the easy ones, either. They are looking for bargain basement entry level reps they can hire and run off.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't get that questionnaire. I received a link from Biohaven with 3 short answer questions and 4 or 5 other behavioral questions. I heard there are two hiring phases one is Nov 4th and second is December (can't remember the date). Lastly, managers were able to handpick people they wanted to bring over and for the leftover territories, they are hiring around the nation. That was the same as regional managers that is why you see a lot of the same companies BI or Takeda.