Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers don't want rep's that know more than themselves. They are also fearful that the very qualified rep's won't stick around.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not what you know it who you know.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pompous Clique

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run run run
    This is going to a sinking ship
    Count on it
    Whoever takes this is truly desperate

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the philosophy, Confucius. Now, go fuck yourself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hit a nerve didn’t they? Good luck. It’s not a good place to go. All providers will tell you. Only the needy are taking these jobs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are comparing this to the land of the misfit toys lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t get selected for this job. But you’re obviously confused if you don’t think this drug class is going to do well.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not this company or drug. Providers will tell you. Be happy you didn’t get selected. It’s not going to be a great place to be. Go find a better company and a better drug

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did speak to them. And they were very interested In it. I’m surprised you heard different.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It did not hit a nerve. Just tired of you, idiots, denigrating people because they chose to make a decision to move forward with their lives. I don't work for this company, but I am familiar with this class and have friends that left jobs, where they were doing well, to go to Biohaven.

You're a loser. You post negative feedback on another company's thread about people and a topic about which you know, jack-shit. You can, also, go fuck yourself.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again with the whinging?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biohaven is amazing and the drug WILL the best in class option.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! People thinking they are wizards who have seen behind the curtain...lol.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on. I have been in device and pharma for 20 years and each job paid me in US dollars and I didn't give a crap if I had to sit and wait in any of them. Too many self-important babies whining on here because they want to be treated like a brain surgeon team member.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

625 is only if you want the to tier plan. I chose the lower tier plan which is almost identical to my current gig at 425 for entire family.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again. Good luck. It’s a start up that’s going to be third.. if you are all lucky at all. Sat go fuck your self again.. if it makes you feel better

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Primary care job with too many reps in teams. Hope your payer access is ready or you’re screwed

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your facts correct. It's fourth, not third. And "yourself" is one word, not two. Go fuck yourself.