Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha you are both idiots. Who says all this crap?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a really funny post! You say that you don’t work for this company and call someone else a loser for posting on another company’s thread, yet you’re doing the exact same thing!!!

I think we all know who the real loser is. Maybe you’ll send yourself flowers after the fucking you give yourself!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reread the post, stupid. Your comprehension skills are lacking.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got me, and the bold font is an impressive addition. The post states, You post negative feedback on another company's thread about people and a topic about which you know, jack-shit, which is the reason that the person was called a loser. If you are going to play "gotcha," make sure that you understand the material so that you can post a clear and concise rebuttal. Otherwise, you come off looking like the tool that you are. To whom are you referring as "we"? Do you need affirmation that your post was great? You're in over your head. Come back when the adults exit the room. While you are out, make sure to go fuck yourself, moron.

I will send myself some flowers. That was an excellent suggestion.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what I was concerned about. And when I asked this question in the interview I never got a call back and I immediately knew I wouldn't be getting one.

It's good diligence to think ahead, and the response I got was that I shouldn't be concerned about access, just the product and the company and why I wanted to work there.

The past several years, payer access is what determines the entire outcome of a pharma job. If a company isn't up front about it, run away. It doesn't matter what type of company you are or what your "culture" is if things aren't being done to provide access for patients. Companies should be selling the opportunity to you. Not dodging questions about what will determine the outcome of the job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was very clear and I’m nowhere near over my head douche! The “we” is referring to everyone reading your bullshit!

I’ll assume pansies will be in the delivery.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you capitalized the L in loser. Thanks for giving me the respect you know I deserve.

You’re over YOUR head scooter!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and a Loud mouth coward..internet gangster

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hillarious

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ve got me pegged wrong Scooter.

Remember how this started? All I did was point out your blowhard comments. You were the one being a “loud mouth coward...internet gangster”.

This has been fun though. We can all consider this matter closed now. Have a nice day Scoot.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a loser.

I'm done.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on Scoot - no need for anger.

Hey, why no capital L in loser this time?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scoot might be right. You are a r*****. Who argues with a computer screen

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser! You're back? How many Starbucks and smoothie runs did you make today? Are you mad because Biohaven passed over your mediocre accomplishments?

I've got more string for you, puppet!

P.S. The purple pansies are lovely

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scoot called me stupid, a loser and a Loser, not a r*****. Interesting description you chose though.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Starbucks runs for me. This might be something we agree on - those are a joke! I’m never mad and Biohaven didn’t pass on me even with my mediocre accomplishments. Keep stringing me along Scooter because I can go on battling small-minded clowns like you forever.

Oh, very interesting color choice for the pansies you chose.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We'll never agree on anything, Loser. Your first comment showed that you are out of your league, and your rebuttals cement that fact. Get back to picking up espressos, delivery driver.

I'm done with you. You're beneath me. So that you understand, I'll type in terms that you're used to speaking. Bye, brah. You bitch.