Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’se got that right cept her fav ride is the Barrett recombinant bike that way she get to lay down while ridin.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offer extended to me made up for car and higher premiums towards medical expenses, so basically I make less with my current Pharma Co. yet pay nothing/less for the car/medical, IOW the two balance out to be the same. Biohaven still is not a bad gig.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw that Allergan got FDA approval for its drug. When is Biohaven’s PDUFA date? Hopefully not too far behind.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any of our managers under TS we will be micromanaged big time. This guy is a dictator and wants his dms to listen to him 100%. Not sure what I just got myself into now that I see my dm being a yes person.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company will be hard hit by lots of micromanaging and pressure for results. Why so many did NoT apply.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know what to say to this except you have a company that borrowed millions to launch its existence and promote a number of new medications in a very competitive market. Salaries are good and so is compensations so to think there will be no pressure or "micro managing" is just silly. Launching new meds even in established BIG PHARMA is riddled with micromanaging and expectations.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a "sales job" there are goals and expectations! That's exactly why the people at biohaven "attempted" to hire the best people that came highly referred to assure we have some of the best grinders and hustlers to push through. It disgusts me that some of you are whining about having to actually produce results. Biohaven might win big or lose big, nonetheless it definitely wont be a reflection of my efforts. As long as I'm getting a paycheck and treated well I'm going to put my best foot forward and make my best effort to do the job I was hired to do. Whoever is complaining needs to go be a Walmart greeter.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attempted.. grinder.. go be a hustler. Good luck you grinding hustler you

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've never been more eager to work! Lesssss go
    Happy New Year!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be fun making disease based calls during Allergan's launch

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where ya going? You got nothing to talk about? How many offices will keep letting you in to discuss disease state when others have lunches to discuss approved products. Keep that eagerness grasshopper

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its going to be tough,, our approval is not until? How about the NASH product , that going to be in april? Allergan is tough and will be throwing all kinds of money around

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan has to worry about being bought up and getting that messy dust to settle effectively before they promote a new product..which is on hold till again the dust settles.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also there are already 3 CGRPs on the market that are being used a lot and well beyond discussing disease state with reps who have actual experience in migraine and neuro

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother..discussing disease state is a blanket term to just going out there and probing the HCP's brain on why they do what they, do setting the table for when BH's product is ready to be sold. Yea be scared competition.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

600 reps laid off in a year. You will never be able to compete

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Allergan reps are cheap and dirty and will buy scripts which is just going to muddy the market. Bad time for bio Haven to be launching in an already crowded market

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

knock knock they aren't going to BE Allergan anymore but owned by AbbVie..different circus, different monkey.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Biohaven launch will suck ( if they do) and there is no way they can compete. No one wAnts to speak for them and they have over hired and over extended with money.
    #goodluck#suckers